Search

1 to 10 of 185
Sort by

Blog Entry
Enterprise 2.0 Strategy: Build Relationships First, Build Technology Later

The Challenge of Internal Communications I recently joined a local roundtable group here in Seattle made up of business leaders focused on the challenges of internal business communications. In preparing for our first meeting the organizers asked that we each name our most pressing...

Ethan Yarbrough's profile image

Blog Entry
Enterprise 2.0, desperately seeking bosses

It is more than a week without a new article on Enterprise 2.0, collaboration, enterprise social networking, corporate social business, etc

Claude SUPER's profile image

Blog Entry
McKinsey's Technology Enabled Business Trends - New KPI Strategy?

These trends are closely bound to what Enterprise 2.0 technologies are designed to facilitate...Building on his measures, I have adjusted the terminology to reflect general enterprise collaboration - as it relates to Enterprise 2.0 technologies

John Brunswick's profile image

Blog Entry
Does the Social Web Benefit any Organization? Absolutely - If they are Smart

They are examples of creative thinking powered by Enterprise 2.0 strategies that can supply value to any organization

Blog Entry
Information in Enterprise 2.0 : Volume Management and Flow Control required

Enterprise 2.0 aim to be human centric...Enterprise 2.0 is a model for development, growth, change, but also an opportunity for the emergence of new patterns including the one that will cover "information stewardship "

Claude SUPER's profile image

Blog Entry
In the Enterprise 2.0, maybe "2.0" is what matters the less

How can we recognize an enterprise 2.0 and say "they did it, they're an example to follow" ?...And it was years before social media became maintream, before the rise of web 2.0

Bertrand Duperrin's profile image

Blog Entry
Retro Enterprise 2.0 - Email Lists + Platform + Governance

Want to find excellent examples of Enterprise 2.0?...One of the biggest issues with Enterprise 2.0 is creating and executing strategies that foster its adoption

Blog Entry
Enterprise 2.0: I’m a Believer

Seeing as this is my first post for the AIIM Enterprise 2.0 community, I wanted to step back and get a bit confessional so that you all out there can get a feel for where I’m coming from, both in terms of my general approach to Enterprise 2.0 (E2.0) as well as the perspective I’ll be bringing to my posts here

Joe Shepley's profile image