Search

1 to 10 of 86
Sort by

Blog Entry
Enterprise 2.0, desperately seeking bosses

new article on Enterprise 2.0...but obviously the enterprise 2.0 cannot...be summarized as a model in which web 2.0...the Enterprise 2.0 need leaders...2.0? We all have met great BOSS

Claude SUPER's profile image

Blog Entry
Enterprise 2.0 Failure: My Story

for their use of Enterprise 2.0 to...Enterprise 2.0 conferences and one of the great...When I first heard about Enterprise 2.0 and...first Enterprise 2.0 effort: I didn’t

Ethan Yarbrough's profile image

Blog Entry
Enterprise 2.0 at the crossroads : when enthusiasm meets rationalism

famous Enterprise 2.0 conference and my...led by the 2.0 adoption council and the...enterprise 2.0 maturity and will determine the...that enterprise 2.0 is a mainstream new way

Bertrand Duperrin's profile image

Blog Entry
Social Business Virtual Event: Andy MacMillan, Today's Successful Businesses are Social Businesses

Oracle is a proud sponsor of the AIIM Social Business Virtual Conference scheduled for September 8, 2011. What is a Social Business Virtual Conference? It's an opportunity to hear from thought leaders on the state of social business, and how they see organizations taking advantage of this...

Jesse Wilkins's profile image

Blog Entry
Social Business Virtual Event: Claire Flanagan, Getting Beyond the Field of Dreams: Building a Successful Social Business Strategy, Inside and Out

Here's the latest post in our series of interviews with the speakers for our inaugural Social Business Virtual Conference which is being held completely online this September 8, 2011. I asked Claire Flanagan , Director, Social Business Strategy at CSC, to share some thoughts about...

Blog Entry
The Social Business Roadmap: Background

In my last pos t I introduced the AIIM Social Business Roadmap . This will be the first in a series of posts that explores the roadmap in more detail. For this post I'd like to focus on some background - why and how we developed the roadmap. We developed the roadmap because we...