Search

1 to 7 of 7
Sort by

Blog Entry
Happy Independence Day

-secret weapon known as HTML-5. I have already...resistance. In many ways, HTML-5 seems like life

Daniel Antion's profile image

Blog Entry
My 2014 predictions

I guess it’s that time. I have never been one to dust off my crystal ball for an annual look-see, but this time, for these issues, I think I’m safe. In 2014: Big Data will benefit large organizations behind the scenes but will still not have much impact on the rest of us. It may...

Daniel Antion's profile image

Blog Entry
Have We Hit the Era of Peak Apps? Rethinking the Mobile First Imperative with HTML5 and Responsive Design

Last week I had the opportunity to participate in CMSExpo – a conference that brings together web developers, designers, content strategists and project managers. These information professionals represented organizations ranging from huge US Federal agencies to small boutique consulting...

Cheryl McKinnon's profile image

Blog Entry
After Flash, why PDF must die !

Ok now that I have your attention, I'll quickly say that of course I believe that PDF is a great technology that has served its purpose for a long time, but I believe we should progressively stop using it in some use cases since the world has actually changed to slowly make it less relevant....

Serge Huber's profile image