Special Interest Group: Women in Information Management (WIIM)

View Only

Special Thanks to our Corporate Supporters:

Microsoft-logo.png

#WIIM

Latest Discussion Posts

• Sorry for missing this, Ally. I love the idea, and maybe it should be on the agenda at the next WIIM meeting. If it has already been discussed and I missed it, my apologies! ------------------------------ Donda L. Young, CIP, AIIM Fellow President / ...

• We are excited to announce that the BIPOC Network is hosting its first webinar! We look forward to your participation and support as we embark on this new journey together. See details below: In our data-driven world, IG professionals are ...

• Hi Amy, Welcome back into the community. It is always good to have new (or returning) faces. You are back in WIIM at a great time. We are just now putting together the concepts and ideas of what we would like the community to be. We are looking ...

• Hi Rosemary, I am a consultant nowadays, but in business, I often worked in legal, finance (under the audit capability), and tech (in the analytics capability). In governance work, we often find ourselves interacting with stakeholders across the board, ...

• Hi friends, I have been away from AIIM for a couple of years but am not back and ready to engage. What are the highlights of this community in the last couple of years? What is the focus of the new board? I would love the TLDR version, and anything ...

The AIIM Blog

Latest Shared Files

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Most Active Members