Special Interest Group: Women in Information Management (WIIM)

View Only

Special Thanks to our Corporate Supporters:

Microsoft-logo.png

#WIIM

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hoping you can join us for our WIIM Virtual Roundtable event taking place Thursday, June 9, 2022, at 1pm ET. Join WIIM chairs, @Lorelei Chernyshov & @Jill Stelter , as they talk about their recent experiences recently transitioning to a new role ...

• Summer is, finally, right around the corner!! We want to hear what will be in your beach or poolside bag while you relax this summer. It can be fiction or non-fiction, work-related or not. Tell us what's on your summer reading list and hear what's ...

• (Waves both arms with enthusiasm and gusto!) See you soon ladies! ------------------------------ [Donda L.] [Young] [CIP] [Managing Director, Compliance Services at Legal-RM] [donda.young@Legal-RM.com] ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Catching up in Denver

Hi there. It has been far too long since we've all been together and too long since I've attended a WIIM event. I had registered for the session tomorrow but can't make it... I hope we are planning something for those attending Denver. Who will be there? ...

• What a year 2021 was! While we saw some riveting headlines come out of 2021, like the "Gorilla Glue Girl", all of the hype surrounding "The Gamestop Goldrush" and of course the "Harry & Meghan" drama, nothing quite seemed to match "The Great ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• I know Halloween has come and gone, but I’d love for you to entertain a horrifying scenario for a moment. It’s March 15, 2020, and the United States has just gone into lockdown in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Empire State Building in New York City, the Prudential Center in Boston, Willis Tower in Chicago, and office buildings across the country have become vacant ghost towns. Millions of companies...
  • The Association for Intelligent Information Management (AIIM), the world’s leading association dedicated to the information management industry and its practice, announced today that it has appointed Tori Miller Liu as its next Chief Executive Officer, effective December 1, 2022. She replaces Peggy Winton who, earlier this year, announced her decision to step down after serving in this position for seven...
  • The digital world has changed the way we live our lives. It has also changed the way organizations do business. With so much information being generated, it becomes more difficult for organizations to manage it all and ensure compliance with regulations like GDPR and HIPAA. Information governance helps organizations maintain control of their information while complying with these regulations.

Latest Shared Files

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Most Active Members