Special Interest Group: Women in Information Management (WIIM)

Special Thanks to our Corporate Supporters:

Microsoft-logo.png

#WIIM

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thank you to those who were able to join our WIIM Event today, October 14, 2021, where our speakers @Jill Stelter   & @Lorelei Chernyshov gave us some insight into their recent journey in applying for and winning a new career opportunities! ​ With ...

• Join our Women in Information Management (WIIM) group at this month's event on October 14, 2021 at 1:00 EST Deciding to change jobs is a big decision! Sometimes it is forced upon us, but more often it is reached by the desire to seek ...

• A fantastic event held on September 8, 2021. Featuring a conversation between Peggy Winton of AIIM and Karuana Gatimu of Microsoft. A candid, honest, inspiring dialogue. (The recording does end suddenly as we turned off to allow for candid group conversations). ...

• Join our Women in Information Management (WIIM) group at this month's event on September 8, 1 pm ET. AIIM's Peggy Winton will be joined by Microsoft's Karuana Gatimu, Principal Manager, Customer Advocacy Group, to discuss their own personal journey's ...

• Thank you to all who attended our August WIIM event and shared their own career tips and advice. The conversations are so valuable to us all and really make these events special, we all appreciate the candor. https://community.aiim.org/viewdocument/wiim-event-recording-career-top-t?CommunityKey=3b363db5-a04b-4258-a4d5-ad7eeda67253&tab=librarydocuments ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• Back in 2017, I called up a few of the information governance friends I’d made through the AIIM Community to better understand the challenges they were up against. As we engaged in a bit of Socratic dialogue, it became clear to us all that the perceived role of information governance had to shift from a singular focus on risk and cost reduction. If they don't, they will...
  • In several posts, we’ve talked about professional development options for information management professionals and provided guidance on how to determine whether a particular course or certification is a good fit . For the most...
  • I’ll save you from having to read another contrived word about how difficult the last year was. And it was, without a doubt, difficult. Instead, I want to focus on one of my favorite positives to come out of the pandemic – the “Covid Hobby” phenomenon.

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Members