Community Home

Latest Discussion Posts

Sorry! This is Member Only Content.

Join AIIM to Connect

Digital Landfill Blog

• Many of us find ourselves working from home – often rather suddenly and unexpectedly. Organizations of all sizes and in all industries are now in the position of figuring out how to ensure that the business of the business continues while staff stay home and practice effective social distancing. The good news is that...
  • For many across the globe, limiting their human contact, the home has become…well, home base for just about everything . Folks are taking advantage of virtual meeting software like GoToMeeting and Zoom to video chat with friends, host virtual dinner parties, and even play board games! And that’s just in our personal lives. ...
  • It's no secret that I'm passionate about training and information management. I delivered the first AIIM public training course in the U.S. in January 2006. Since then, I've delivered more than 400 workshops, seminars, breakout sessions, and training courses relating to information management – almost all in person. Enter the coronavirus and COVID-19. As cities, states/provinces, and entire countries...

Latest Shared Files

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Most Active Members