Search

1 to 10 of 32
Sort by

Blog Entry
Web 2.0 and Enterprise E2.0 โ€“ in Plain English

seven years since the term “Web 2.0...Web 2.0 promulgates a vision of the next...creative force in history. But Web 2.0 itself...2.0” today. We will see that there...open aspects of Web 2.0 begin to move in

Dion Hinchcliffe's profile image

Blog Entry
Decline of Web 2.0 Pure Plays - Power of Low Friction Interaction

established around manufacturing, Web 2.0 has seen...Decline of Web 2.0 ". Why? The power...Enterprise 2.0 Lessons from Web 2.0 In context...on your current platform Web 2.0 has

John Brunswick's profile image

Blog Entry
5 Lessons for Enterprise 2.0 Success from Digg, Reddit and Slashdot

important parts of Web 2.0 in our enterprises...organizations are undertaking with Enterprise 2.0...enterprise? Enterprise 2.0 Success Lessons...2.0 deployments can often suffer from

Blog Entry
Social Business Virtual Event: Andy MacMillan, Today's Successful Businesses are Social Businesses

Oracle is a proud sponsor of the AIIM Social Business Virtual Conference scheduled for September 8, 2011. What is a Social Business Virtual Conference? It's an opportunity to hear from thought leaders on the state of social business, and how they see organizations taking advantage of this...

Jesse Wilkins's profile image

Blog Entry
Social Business Virtual Event: Claire Flanagan, Getting Beyond the Field of Dreams: Building a Successful Social Business Strategy, Inside and Out

Here's the latest post in our series of interviews with the speakers for our inaugural Social Business Virtual Conference which is being held completely online this September 8, 2011. I asked Claire Flanagan , Director, Social Business Strategy at CSC, to share some thoughts about...

Blog Entry
The Social Business Roadmap: Background

In my last pos t I introduced the AIIM Social Business Roadmap . This will be the first in a series of posts that explores the roadmap in more detail. For this post I'd like to focus on some background - why and how we developed the roadmap. We developed the roadmap because we...

Blog Entry
New social business roadmap available

I am pleased to announce that today AIIM released the social business roadmap . The roadmap was developed to help organizations understand how to implement social processes and technologies quickly, responsibly, and in support of a business purpose. As many of the posts here and in the...

Blog Entry
Does the Social Web Benefit any Organization? Absolutely - If they are Smart

Enterprise 2.0 can be used to enable benefits for...of Enterprise 2.0 platforms are enabling...by Enterprise 2.0 strategies that can...Innocentive leverage Enterprise 2.0 strategies