Search

1 to 10 of 59
Sort by

Blog Entry
SharePoint 2013 Migration

So you have a very good and well established SharePoint application and all is going well but it is now 2013 and Microsoft have done again; they have gone out and release yet another version of Microsoft SharePoint which is SharePoint 2013

Sophie Moore's profile image

Blog Entry
SharePoint 2013 Preview Summary - Managing Your Current SharePoint 2010 Initiative with 2013 in Mind

” When Configuring SharePoint 2013 My Sites SharePoint 2013 My Sites are hosted by a web application and rely on a User Profile service application

Errin O'Connor's profile image

Blog Entry
SharePoint 2013 BYOD Best Practices

Our consultants may be onsite at any given client and require access to a document off of our SharePoint Server 2013 intranet or ECM platform that a client requests and we must be able to immediate to meet that request

Blog Entry
My Sites & Communities: System Architecture Deep-Dive in Office 365 & SharePoint 2013

Understanding the Underlying System Architecture Behind My Sites & Communities in Office 365 & SharePoint 2013 When an organization’s deploys My Sites for their users, the underlying SharePoint 2013 system architecture create a web application, a My Site host site collection, an individual site collection, and several SharePoint service applications and features. Note: The Office 365 | SharePoint Online architecture does differ from that of an on-premise SharePoint 2013 deployment but I have covered the major topical areas for both below

Blog Entry
A New Business Model for SharePoint 2013

It’s true, we are a long way off from seeing serious uptake of SharePoint 2013. In fact, most organizations are still using SharePoint 2007 despite the advantages that 2010, and 2013, are offering

Steven Pogrebivsky's profile image