Search

1 to 10 of 61
Sort by

Blog Entry
SharePoint 2013 Migration

image courtesy :sharepoint-consultant.org.uk Microsoft has released a new version of SharePoint which is SharePoint 2013 and as one may expect it has a plethora of new features for you this time as well

Sophie Moore's profile image

Blog Entry
SharePoint 2013 Preview Summary - Managing Your Current SharePoint 2010 Initiative with 2013 in Mind

” When Configuring SharePoint 2013 My Sites SharePoint 2013 My Sites are hosted by a web application and rely on a User Profile service application

Errin O'Connor's profile image

Blog Entry
Deep-Dive of SharePoint 2013 & Office 365 Proven Development Strategies

A Deep-Dive of SharePoint 2013 & Office 365 Proven Development Strategies This blog post will cover the latest tools and technologies for performing custom development on SharePoint Server 2013 , Office 365, SharePoint Online and Microsoft Azure environments

Blog Entry
Developing Workflows in SharePoint 2013, Office 365 and SharePoint Online

Workflow Development "From the Consulting Trenches" There has been a complete update to SharePoint 2013 ’s workflow capabilities and overall workflow architecture, as shown in image below, with new features as well as the underlying workflow engine itself receiving a major overhaul

Blog Entry
eDiscovery Best Practices in SharePoint Server 2013 and Office 365

The new eDiscovery features and functionality in SharePoint Server 2013 and Office 365's SharePoint Online provides improved methods to help protect your organization as well as its team members. Some of the new and added capabilities around eDiscovery in SharePoint Server 2013 and Office 365 include: • Improved support for searching and exporting content from file shares • The ability to have a dedicated site collection for which you can perform eDiscovery queries across multiple SharePoint instances, farms and Exchange servers that will store and preserve the items that are discovered • Features that allow you to export discovered content from Exchange Server 2013 and SharePoint Server 2013 to ensure you are able to meet timely requests or related court orders • The ability for in-place preservation of Exchange mailboxes and SharePoint sites that also include SharePoint list items and SharePoint pages

Blog Entry
My Sites & Communities: System Architecture Deep-Dive in Office 365 & SharePoint 2013

Understanding the Underlying System Architecture Behind My Sites & Communities in Office 365 & SharePoint 2013 When an organization’s deploys My Sites for their users, the underlying SharePoint 2013 system architecture create a web application, a My Site host site collection, an individual site collection, and several SharePoint service applications and features