Search

1 to 10 of 32
Sort by

Blog Entry
Reboot Your Thinking -- AIIM 2014 and the SMAC Stack

AIIM 2014 with Thornton May's keynote...causing one now? May: 2014 is going to be...truly prosper in 2014 are those who attack...Conference 2014. #ECM #AIIM14 #social

Bryant Duhon's profile image

Blog Entry
Metadata Everywhere – And Why It Matters to You

at AIIM 2014 on April 3 at 1:30 for his...implement in 2014 for extracting metadata. Not...” At AIIM 2014 I have been given that...AIIM 2014 I will dive into more details as

Blog Entry
Answering Question on Metadata Vs. Big Data and Sharing Helpful Resources

Once again, I want to say you thank you so much for choosing to attend my session. You were a great audience and I am sorry about going over and not having a chance to answer everyone's questions. Below are answers to questions from the app as well as the sources I referenced: ...

Jeff Lewis's profile image

Blog Entry
What Are the Keys to Getting Your Project Off the Ground and Making It Successful?

In this #AIIM14 sneak peek, Tony Peleska provides an outline that has helped him succeed in various project implementations. Anthony (Tony) Peleska, CIO, Minnesota Housing Finance Agency, is a recognized technology leader known for his futuristic strategic vision to achieve business goals....

Blog Entry
Taking the Lead in ECM

Join AIIM's Bob Larrivee for a fast-paced and informative one-day course focused on helping you get the most from your content assets. Bob's ECM Pre-Conference session is on March 31 and is the perfect way to kick off your #AIIM14 experience. Read on to begin your ECM journey. Bob,...

Blog Entry
Knowledge Development and Knowledge Sharing

Knowledge strategy is hard. Even explaining what knowledge management is can be difficult, even to a friend. Guy St. Clair, accompanied by Shannon Spangler and Anne Kershaw, will walk you through how to get started managing knowledge during a panel discussion at #AIIM14. To get ready, understand...