Search

1 to 10 of 17
Sort by

Blog Entry
SharePoint and Multi-repository Content Governance in 2014

The fact that Windows 8 is not winning the BYOD competition could be useful in this evolution...This requires that the SharePoint user experience is as good from iOS and Android Apps as it is from Windows 8.X Apps

Michael Alsup's profile image

Blog Entry
Is Mobile Really Different

Windows 8 would make that easier, but I don’t see us moving to requiring Windows 8 tablets

Daniel Antion's profile image

Blog Entry
Reduce Your Requirements

Oh, I'm not knocking the project manager-centric tools, or the drag-and-drop list interfaces, or the latest it-looks-just-like-Windows 8-live-tiles solutions

Christian Buckley's profile image

Blog Entry
Will 2013 be the Beginning of the end for SharePoint?

If you’re going to point out that “ it will be easy if you just switch to Windows 8 devices across the board ”, I might ask you to think about that poor IT Guy (me) and his budget

Blog Entry
Two by Two – Part-2

Instead of waiting for Microsoft to make their software work, I’m thinking “ Microsoft is going to have to deliver something stunning to pull me away from these products ” – personally, I doubt I am going to find that in Windows 8

Blog Entry
Notes from the Field – Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference

Many of the cloud file sync and share solutions provide different levels of support for Windows 8, iOS and Android, while support for all three OS’s is enabled in OneDrive for Business, which is the default file management product supported within Office 365

Michael Alsup's profile image