Special Interest Group: Oil and Gas

SIG: AIIM Oil and Gas

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi all,  If you don't know me, I run the Certified Information Professional (CIP) certification program here at AIIM and I teach a lot of our training courses. One of the things I'm always interested in is how we can make what we do more directly relevant ...

• Join us for lunch Thursday, April 4 in Houston as Mike Alsup, a leading consultant in information governance and the Founder of Gimmal, describes how innovations in the three leading Public Clouds, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and Google, are changing ...

• Join us for lunch Thursday, April 4 in Houston as Mike Alsup, a leading consultant in information governance and the Founder of Gimmal, describes how innovations in the three leading Public Clouds, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and Google, are changing ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• On this episode of the AIIM on Air Podcast , you host Kevin Craine continues the “I Am AIIM” interview series with a look at Intelligent Information Management (IIM) in the Transportation industry . What are the challenges and opportunities with IIM in this...
  • It’s easy to overlook email as ‘old school,’ but the fact is that we still use email extensively, especially in business. Radicati released updated figures early in 2019 that shows the total number of active email users has jumped to 3.9 billion. More than that, American workers will receive...
  • In this digital era, organizations are looking for ways to streamline their business processes. Companies are adopting different management solutions driven by AI-based software or apps to automate it. There are so many solutions to choose from, but the process gets quite tricky when the boundaries between the solutions are not defined properly.

Latest Shared Files

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Most Active Members