Special Interest Group: Oil and Gas

SIG: AIIM Oil and Gas

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Best Practices

I am the records manager for a newly developed Records department for Data Integrity. I have records management experience in legal but managing PFLs and SFLs records for gas operations has been a challenge. I'm in the process of developing a records ...

1 person recommends this.
  • I'm new to the oil and gas industry, and I'm also interested in joining in on the meetings.  Please count me in too. ------------------------------ Margaret Cervantes Records Manager DTE Energy ------------------------------

• I just joined AIIM today for the first time!  I'm hoping to be able to learn from the oil and gas community as well as share where I can.  Count me in on any of those meetings! ------------------------------ RHONDA GUAY RECORDS MANAGER NALCOR ENERGY-OIL ...

• Thank you to those that reached out - the report is now published and available here (free!) -  https://www.deep-analysis.net/report/oil-gas-mitigate-future-disruptions-with-an-intelligent-supply-chain/ ------------------------------ alan pelz-sharpe ...

• Hi there, we have been interviewing and researching the state of data and information in Oil & Gas for some time now. We have a report drafted and looking for a couple of peer reviewers to give it a sanity check and provide some feedback before it is ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• Document Management is the use of a software application to track digital documents from creation through approval and publication. It serves in many ways to apply a formal governance framework to the document creation and collaborative editing processes.
  • In a truly all-digital world, there would be no need for printers – or scanners or document couriers. Documents would never need to be printed, and processes would run smoothly from all-electronic input to all-electronic output. This may already the reality for some leading companies, but for most organizations, forms, contracts, agreements, and signoffs are still rooted in wet ink on paper. In this post, we’ll examine...
  • We’ve covered the importance of Information Capture on the blog before and explored how capture represents the first step in the information lifecycle. In this step, we “capture” or gather information into our business ecosystem to store, manage, protect, and ultimately it use for business value. It ALL starts with capture. But, the...

Latest Shared Files

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Most Active Members