Special Interest Group: Oil and Gas

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Best Practices

I am the records manager for a newly developed Records department for Data Integrity. I have records management experience in legal but managing PFLs and SFLs records for gas operations has been a challenge. I'm in the process of developing a records ...

1 person recommends this.
  • I'm new to the oil and gas industry, and I'm also interested in joining in on the meetings.  Please count me in too. ------------------------------ Margaret Cervantes Records Manager DTE Energy ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Meetings / Sessions

I just joined AIIM today for the first time!  I'm hoping to be able to learn from the oil and gas community as well as share where I can.  Count me in on any of those meetings! ------------------------------ RHONDA GUAY RECORDS MANAGER NALCOR ENERGY-OIL ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• The notion of Artificial Intelligence has pervaded both the business world and popular culture. And, while Hollywood often portrays AI in a future world of smart robots with super-human characteristics, the truth is that AI technologies are already at work fueling important changes in the way business is conducted every day...
  • In last week's article, we talked about the changing role of M365 within organizations, how it is governed, and how it connects with other content management solutions. Given its rapid evolution and adoption – particularly with the maturation of Office 365 and Cloud versions of SharePoint, we probably should have made a few points about brand terminology. With similar names, "Microsoft 365" and "Office 365" are sometimes...
  • As late as 2010, many end-users and solution providers viewed SharePoint as useful for project groups and document sharing – but more of an interesting tangent to the world of content management than “real” ECM. However, standalone ECM solutions at that time came at a very high cost. Many of these ECM solutions were built for high-volume scanning/capture applications and priced accordingly. So what...

Latest Shared Files

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Most Active Members