Special Interest Group: Women in Information Management (WIIM)

View Only

Special Thanks to our Corporate Supporters:

Microsoft-logo.png

#WIIM

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hoping you can join us for our WIIM Virtual Roundtable event taking place Thursday, June 9, 2022, at 1pm ET. Join WIIM chairs, @Lorelei Chernyshov & @Jill Stelter , as they talk about their recent experiences recently transitioning to a new role ...

• Summer is, finally, right around the corner!! We want to hear what will be in your beach or poolside bag while you relax this summer. It can be fiction or non-fiction, work-related or not. Tell us what's on your summer reading list and hear what's ...

• (Waves both arms with enthusiasm and gusto!) See you soon ladies! ------------------------------ [Donda L.] [Young] [CIP] [Managing Director, Compliance Services at Legal-RM] [donda.young@Legal-RM.com] ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Catching up in Denver

Hi there. It has been far too long since we've all been together and too long since I've attended a WIIM event. I had registered for the session tomorrow but can't make it... I hope we are planning something for those attending Denver. Who will be there? ...

• What a year 2021 was! While we saw some riveting headlines come out of 2021, like the "Gorilla Glue Girl", all of the hype surrounding "The Gamestop Goldrush" and of course the "Harry & Meghan" drama, nothing quite seemed to match "The Great ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• Late last year, the Securities and Exchange Commission announced that J.P. Morgan Securities LLC had agreed to pay $125 million to help settle charges of “widespread and longstanding failures by the firm and its employees to maintain and preserve written communications” over the course of several years. On the same day, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) levied a $75...
  • There are two things you should know about me. The first is that I love to eat. I have an appetite that was once described as “alarming.” In my teenage years, I would kick back and devour an entire large pizza in one sitting. As I grew older, I refined my pallet and developed a desire for quality ingredients and a craving for a variety of flavors. The second thing you should know is...
  • New cloud-based approaches promise to transform workflow in ways that produce new levels of service, savings, and responsiveness. There are many strategic reasons for moving to the cloud . Organizations around the world have embraced the cloud as a way to fundamentally improve the performance of the business and...

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Members