Special Interest Group: Women in Information Management (WIIM)

View Only

ANNOUNCEMENT: WIIM Leadership Council (WIIM-LC)

• 1.  ANNOUNCEMENT: WIIM Leadership Council (WIIM-LC)

Posted 09-25-2018 17:27

Laura Downey and I are pleased to announce an exciting change in the direction of AIIM's Women in Information Management (WIIM) group.  Based on the feedback from many and results of several planning meetings, we have consolidated the four sub-committees into one body to streamline our efforts: the WIIM Leadership Council (WIIM-LC).  The WIIM-LC is comprised of the eight co-chairs of the previous sub-committees.  This shift will allow us to use our time more effectively and achieve our goals more efficiently. 

Laura and I will be leading the WIIM-LC until January, 2020 at which point we will pass on the torch.  We are looking forward to working with you and are eager to get this program off the ground.   There will be ample opportunity for interested members to suggest and lead initiatives. 

We are here to serve you, the membership.  Please do not hesitate to reach out to either me or Laura with any questions, concerns, or ideas.   Stay tuned for an upcoming announcement on WIIM purpose, vision, mission, and FY19 goals!

Best Regards,

Laura & Jessica

Jessica Marlette  |  Senior Content Governance Lawyer               

Laura L. Downey, PhD, CIP

+1 813 518 4561     jessica.marlette@...

Branch Chief

White & Case LLP  |  Tampa Global Operations Center LakePointe Two, Suite 400 3111 West Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard  | Tampa, FL 33607

Applied Architecture

OIT/EAD

Transportation Security Administration

Metro Park 2-102 (location)

(571)227-1760 desk

(202)365-8366 iPhone

(703)944-8042 cell

laura.downey@...