AIIM True North

View Only

AIIM True North webinar Oct 28 Aligning Systems Development and Implementation with Your Organization's RIM Requirements or RIM is Vital to Systems Development and Implementation 

10-31-2021 16:15

Link to presentation by Tod Chernikoff. What does it take to ensure the systems you develop or acquire align with your RIM requirements? This session will offer you guidance to increase the odds of compliance with your organization's RIM goals. Over 20 years ago I realized the disconnect between those who bought/built systems and compliance with records and information management requirements. Now my time is spent making that connection. The last few decades have also demonstrated the need to transform records and information management to meet the needs of the digital transformation of our businesses and government agencies as well as how records and information management professionals can use artificial intelligence to support the ever-expanding role we play. This story began in 2000 with an awareness of a gap I saw when I started working with software developers and how the gap is now being filled through the work I do daily. This includes DevOps and SaaS solutions.
#RIM
#RIMGovernance
#RIMprocesses
#sdlc
#devops
#agileprojectmanagement
#agile

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
10 Downloads
Attachment(s)
pptx file
AIIM True North webinar Oct 28 Aligning Systems Developme....pptx   7.95 MB   1 version
Uploaded - 10-31-2021

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.