Search

1 to 10 of 24
Sort by

Blog Entry
Musings from AIIM 2010

This year I was only able to go to the show for one day, as a day trip. This year was my 24 th show in a row. I understand next year the show will be back in DC, which will be a treat since that’s where I live. ARMA 2011 is also going to be in DC, Oct. 16 – 19. I was able to walk...

Mark Mandel's profile image

Blog Entry
Records Management at the 2010 AIIM Show

: SharePoint 2010 was clearly in ascendance. The...abilities in the SharePoint 2010 “embrace...value to SharePoint 2010 natively by adding...2010 RM solution . What I saw was an

Mike Alsup's profile image

Blog Entry
Records Management at the 2010 AIIM Show

: SharePoint 2010 was clearly in ascendance. The...abilities in the SharePoint 2010 “embrace...value to SharePoint 2010 natively by adding...2010 RM solution . What I saw was an

Mike Alsup's profile image

Blog Entry
Things that I am thinking about…

Last week, I was fortunate enough to attend the AIIM Conference in Philadelphia to deliver a keynote on Thursday morning with my friend Ryan Duguid from Microsoft. At the end of our talk, we left the audience with a number of things we are thinking about. Provided below are some of the key ideas...

Bert Sandie's profile image

Blog Entry
Measurement Matters - And the Important Measures May Not be What You Think

For this week's blog post I was going to provide my perspective on the recently completed AIIM show but there are already so many excellent summaries out there I'm not sure what more I could add. I thought Barclay Blair's observations were particularly astute, especially as it...

Greg Clark's profile image

Blog Entry
A very valuable review as we head towards SharePoint 2013

2010, the waves of questions around...SharePoint 2010. Now don’t get me wrong...SharePoint 2010 deployment or upgrade from MOSS...SharePoint 2010 right now and will only see the

Dave Martin's profile image