Earl is a senior Records and Information Management (RIM) professional experienced in the design, development and implementation of user-friendly RIM programs, services and best practices in a variety of industries. As a Certified Records Manager (CRM) since 2008, he has presented at ARMA local chapter meetings, workshops, and seminars, and at ARMA Canada Region and ARMA International conferences on a number of RIM topics, and has authored several RIM-related articles and newsletters.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Effective design, development and implementation of user-friendly records and information management (RIM) programs and services that systematically and proficiently manages the lifecycle of business records and information.
- Strong ability to meet legal, regulatory, fiscal and operational records retention compliance requirements, values and obligations.
- Solid internal customer-service focus, and third-party vendor relationship management.
- Comprehensive integration of records pursuant to corporate acquisitions and mergers; identification and separation of records pursuant to corporate divestitures.
- Established key strategic partnerships with internal organizations including Law, IT, Ethics, Compliance, and Internal Audit among others.
- Development and implementation of germane RIM guidance tools including, policies, procedures and training programs, and marketing/outreach initiatives to ensure compliance and change management protocols.
- Knowledgeable about RIM industry trends and best practices in managing business records and information as valued corporate assets.