AIIM19
  • AIIM AMA Certification
  • Get Started
  • HL_Banner_AIIM20_CFS.png

• Beck_Dan
  • AIIM Conference 2020

Member Spotlight

Digital Landfill Blog

• At the heart of any digital transformation journey is information. Information is the currency that fuels and funds innovation, process improvements, and organizational performance. As a result, an organization’s information is its most valuable asset; the common denominator in customer experience, business agility, operational excellence, and automation.
  • We've been offering the Certified Information Professional exam in a proctored online format for about a year now. In that time, we've noticed some common pitfalls that cause issues with candidates or even prevent them from completing the exam. Here are the top three issues candidates run into and how to avoid them:
  • We regularly discuss the value and importance of information governance - at our conference, in our training courses, in our virtual events. And we're by no means alone - every association and consulting firm in the industry has been making the same points for years. And if you're reading this post, you probably get it already. But what if your bosses still don't care? How can you...

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

Sorry, there is a typo in my message. That should have read " 12 other extended capabilities including ...

Dan (et al at IQBG), A good summation and narrative. I would like to add an advantage I see ...

@Regina A. Martin - ahh sorry to hear that. :0(   Perhaps like @Jesse Wilkins  is suggesting pulling ...

Thank you, l will do. ------------------------------ Penny Cekwana Umgeni Water ------------------- ...

Thank you to everyone who participated in our first AMA! We got some great questions. The event is now ...

1 person recommends this.

Hi @Penny Cekwana The exam itself has no formal prerequisites, though we recommend candidates have ...

Hi everyone, I have several questions. First, what are the requirements of CIP Certification and how ...

Announcements

• Call for Nominations to the AIIM Board of Directors

The 150,000-subscriber community of AIIM seeks motivated and talented individuals to serve on the Board of Directors for a three-year term beginning on January 1, 2020. If you -- or people you know -- are committed to the Intelligent Information Management practice and wish to contribute strategic guidance to its advancement through the work of the Association, please answer the call for nominations. Details on the qualities and characteristics we seek along with instructions for submission are provided at this link.

More

Recent Blogs