AIIM Open Forum

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Congratulations Randy! Enjoy your much deserved retirement. Regards, Julie ------------------------------ Julie Harvey Discount Tire ------------------------------

• Randy, Congrats on your upcoming retirement! I've had the pleasure with speaking with you in addition to working with you on our AMA, you've been a great inspiration to others and an asset to the AIIM community. We appreciate you as a long time member:) ...

• Randy, you are an inspiration! Cheers to you. ------------------------------ Jessica Bell AIIM International ------------------------------

• Congrats on a great career Randy and I so agree with your magic wand answer!! ------------------------------ John Daly IG Manager, CIP https://www.linkedin.com/in/johndalystl ------------------------------

• Meet some of your fellow AIIM Members on our Member Monday Spotlight! This week say hello to @Randy Moeller ! After his 41 years in the IM world, and 35+ years of AIIM Membership, Randy will be retiring at the end of this year! Take a moment ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• The digital world has changed the way we live our lives. It has also changed the way organizations do business. With so much information being generated, it becomes more difficult for organizations to manage it all and ensure compliance with regulations like GDPR and HIPAA. Information governance helps organizations maintain control of their information while complying with these regulations.
  • Late last year, the Securities and Exchange Commission announced that J.P. Morgan Securities LLC had agreed to pay $125 million to help settle charges of “widespread and longstanding failures by the firm and its employees to maintain and preserve written communications” over the course of several years. On the same day, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) levied a $75...
  • There are two things you should know about me. The first is that I love to eat. I have an appetite that was once described as “alarming.” In my teenage years, I would kick back and devour an entire large pizza in one sitting. As I grew older, I refined my pallet and developed a desire for quality ingredients and a craving for a variety of flavors. The second thing you should know is...

Announcements

• Call for Nominations for the AIIM Board of Directors

Are you interested in becoming more involved with AIIM while gaining invaluable Board experience?

The AIIM Board of Directors is a body of elected representatives, entrusted with advancing the organization’s mission and vision to serve an entire industry and its members. Each Board member brings unique strengths, abilities, and talents to fulfill the collective goal. In addition to achieving strategic objectives, Board members enjoy stimulating project work that leads to the establishment of lifelong connections and friendships

If you --or people you know --are committed to the Intelligent Information Management practice and wish to contribute strategic guidance to its advancement through the work of the Association, please answer the call for nominations to the AIIM Board for the three-year term beginning on January 1, 2023.

The Deadline for Nominations is
    September 27th, 2022

Find more information here

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Members