AIIM Open Forum

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Black History Month is an annual recognition of the history, achievements, and influence of the Black community. Here's a bit of the history surrounding this special month: A historian, Carter G. Woodson "father of Black history," founded ...

• Thanks for the menu, Ally. ------------------------------ David Jese Gallardo Lopez ------------------------------

• Can you believe it's already February?! Now that the "mulligan month" is behind us - it's time to start investing in your Professional Development for 2023! Check out our list of AIIM+ Members Only events on tap for this month! Tuesday, ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi Brian - I have done a lot of work in acquisitions, actually currently in a workshop for an active Aquisition integration project. There is no simple one-size fits all - I know we don't like to hear "it depends". Think about: How many systems, how much ...

• Hello, What is AIIM's guidance on camera scanners or CamScans or third-party scanners? In clinical studies, use of validated scanners is industry standard. However, we are seeing more non-validated scanners being utilized. Any information ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• This is an article about names and whether or not they matter. My first intuition was to open with the quote, “What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet,” but I thought better of it. Not because it was too cliche, which it was, but because it immediately transported me back to my sophomore year of high school, when the greatest achievement of my life up to that point was winning the role of...
  • Take a deep breath. This is another article about ChatGPT and Generative AI. I'll be honest. I am the type of person that struggles to resist a good hype cycle. In 2021, I couldn't stop talking about the metaverse. I even organized a half-day workshop on the metaverse, with part of the event held in the metaverse. It was very meta.
  • Last September, I had just picked up my youngest child from daycare when I received an eagerly awaited phone call. If you have ever been in a car with a squirming, squalling toddler, you know that it’s not an environment conducive to hearing. However, I am nearly certain that I was told that the Search Committee and AIIM Board of Directors had selected me as AIIM’s next President and CEO. I am thrilled that I didn’t...

Announcements

• AIIM 2023 Conference

Join us in New Orleans! 

The AIIM2023 Conference curriculum provides you with a comprehensive and proven methodology for mastering your organization’s content to operate more effectively, reduce costs, and stay out of trouble. Its companion piece is the Intelligent Content Handbook©, your personal roadmap for transforming how business content is captured/created, processed/shared, and discovered/protected – all for empowering your people, enhancing customer experience, and driving business value.

Register Today &

laissez les bons temps rouler!

Most Active Members