AIIM Open Forum

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Howdy from San Antonio! I'll be there and am excited about presenting for the first time at AIIM. My last AIIM conference was in Dallas back in 2020, so I am really looking forward to catching up with folks. San Antonio has a lot of fun places to ...

• Hi Ally, I'll definitely be there! I'm honored to be speaking at the conference again this year, but I'd come even if I weren't. What I'm most looking forward to is learning from everyone else. The sessions are always good, but I find that I get ...

• Happy Friday, AIIM Community! Can you believe it? We're just a little over a month away from the highly anticipated AIIM24 Conference in vibrant San Antonio! The AIIM Conference isn't just another event; it's a dynamic opportunity to immerse ...

• Hey everyone, I have been made the point person at my workplace for championing the Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) changes in our environment. What we are trying to do is to make it as easy as possible for end users to label their documents ...

• I'm looking for suggestions on how to go about evaluating physical records for insurance purposes. Presumably this would offset costs to remediate records from water damage or in the event they were completely destoyed/lost to attempt to recover what ...

The AIIM Blog

• In January, I served as a panelist during a three-part series on mergers and acquisitions in the association space. Hosted by the ASAE Executive Management Advisory Council, the series explored what non-profit organizations need to consider before, during, and after mergers and acquisitions. The panelists were mainly executives and legal professionals, so the fascinating conversations focused very much...
  • In my role as The Info Gov Guy™, I consult with clients from up and down their organizational charts: in records, IT, legal, HR, marketing, etc. What this tells me is that their employers don’t consider their information to be a core business asset – which is odd because they do acknowledge their success depends completely on their ability to quickly find and retrieve current, accurate, and properly safeguarded information...
  • Recently, the Association for Intelligent Information Management and Business Forms Management Association announced that they have joined forces. BFMA is now a part of AIIM! Read the full press release here ....

Announcements

• AIIM On Air: Your Story, Your Voice in the AIIM Community!

AIIM On Air is shaking things up this year! We're eager to gather stories directly from our members – yes, that means you! Share insights about your career, 2024 priorities, and industry forecasts. No prerequisites, just your willingness to share your unique journey and insights as an AIIM member. Engage in casual Zoom conversations with AIIM President & CEO Tori Miller Liu, CIP.

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Members