AIIM Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Today's featured resource is a past webinar: Keep Business Moving Forward with eSignatures This webinar dispels those concerns with a walkthrough of today’s eSignatures features and applications. We’ll explain the ideal process candidates for these ...

• Profile Picture

RE: salaries

I wonder if AIIM and ARMA have ever worked together. If they both contributed I bet the cost would be more reasonable. A different strategy (but not as reliable) would be to create a survey with a tool like Survey Monkey and get the organizations to ...

• Profile Picture

Definitely a good suggestion, unfortunately one that wouldn't work in my current role.  I have had an uphill climb (and still climbing) to get the understanding that we need to hire people with certain skill sets - The Robert Half survey was the closest ...

• Profile Picture

Not a bad idea. The three SMEs, including myself, on the RIM team where I work are titled as Information Services Department Analysts. ------------------------------ Tod Chernikoff ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Have you thought about looking at the salary scales for Business Analyst. Many of my engagements were easily described as a Business Analyst with specialized skills in Information Management within the Business stream. Alan Sent from Mail for ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• The volume, velocity, and variety of information that most organizations need to manage, store, and protect now exceeds their ability to even marginally keep pace manually. This rising tide of information requires thoughtful strategies for automation to leverage its true power. To see what really drives the push to automation
  • The notion of Artificial Intelligence has pervaded both the business world and popular culture. And, while Hollywood often portrays AI in a future world of smart robots with super-human characteristics, the truth is that AI technologies are already at work fueling important changes in the way business is conducted every day...
  • In last week's article, we talked about the changing role of M365 within organizations, how it is governed, and how it connects with other content management solutions. Given its rapid evolution and adoption – particularly with the maturation of Office 365 and Cloud versions of SharePoint, we probably should have made a few points about brand terminology. With similar names, "Microsoft 365" and "Office 365" are sometimes...

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Members