AIIM Open Forum

#AIIMTribe

Latest Discussion Posts

• AIIM-Wisconsin  May 17 th Program Tour and Overview of Briggs & Stratton's Enterprise Information Management Journey Founded in 1908 by an electrical engineer, Stephen Briggs and a grain merchant, Harold Stratton, Briggs & Stratton ...

• Shane, hand on to your sanity!  ;-) As mentioned before - this is a high level view/suggestion to see if any idea triggers a route you can visualize as feasible...  This is what I'm aiming for (no pun intended!). I would start with an business ontology ...

• You may want to look at DocAuthority, www.docauthority.com,  to aggregate your information.  We currently support some, but not all of your repositories (File-shares, SharePoint, O365).  DocAuthority categorizes your documents from the diverse repositories ...

• VERY preliminary data -- what do YOU think? -- only 50% so far say the term "Digital Workplace" is well-understood in their organization when planning technology initiatives -- take the survey at the link below and share in results -- it takes 9 minutes ...

• Thanks for the detailed response! You are correct that there are many complexities that make this a challenging topic. This is why I was hoping to find a case study of an organization that successfully worked through the issues so that I could learn ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• Today's businesses run in the cloud. Organizations are embracing a new way of working in a cloud-native environment that enables content to move effortlessly between teams, partners and customers. This is a powerful way to run the business without compromising on security, governance, and compliance. A 2018 IDG Cloud Computing Study found that 77% of enterprises have at least one application or a portion...
  • Recently, AIIM released an eBook titled, State of the Industry – Content Services that examines the current state of Content Services technologies and how user perceptions about them are changing. For this research study, we surveyed over 300 decision-makers from around the world about their focus on Content Services to answer these three core questions...
  • This is part 3 of a four-part series based on our new State of the Industry – Content Services market research study. Part 1 -- What exactly is the link between IIM and Digital Transformation? Part 2 -- What kinds of critical business problems are users trying to solve with Content Services...

Announcements

Latest Shared Files

Community Blogs

Most Active Members