AIIM Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Jim - No offense is taken.  I totally get it.  There's a reason I don't jump on Facebook and comment ;)  The most readable and reputable source I can point you to is probably  https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-01989-z   It's a bit more positive ...

• Robert, Thanks you for this information. It does seem that we'll be dealing with this "new normal", or some form of it, for some time to come. Absolutely no offense intended to you or your wife, but for the sake of due diligence, do you know if what ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Aloha! I never left the "office". I'm in a warehouse environment where mail and book orders HAVE to go out. For 3 months my coworker and I worked alternating Tuesdays and Thursdays and Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. We're back together, but there's ...

• Lorelei -  With regard to schools, I totally sympathize.  It's really not practical to get K12 students to do the right behaviors.  My wife and I've got some work that we started on helping with the hand washing problem but even when we get it done it ...

• Thank you Michael R. Conti (530) 225-3682 Let Us Know How We're Doing Electronic Privacy/Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail and any attachments contains information that is, or may be covered by, the Electronic Communication ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• When I think back to this time last year, I’m shocked by just how different things are since the start of COVID-19. Businesses have gone through major shifts in record time - projects like moving to a remote office environment that often takes months to complete were carried out in just a few days or weeks.
  • Have you noticed how information just keeps popping up all over your business? It’s enough to make you feel like this trying to keep up with it all. You solve one issue, only for another to just pop up: via GIPHY Information has to enter the process from somewhere. And knowing where it comes from can make a difference by allowing you...
  • Few announcements in information management have been bigger than Gartner’s article heard round the world that announced the death of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) as we knew it. Michael Woodbridge’s quote gets straight to the point here: “ECM is now dead (kaput, finite, an ex-market name), at least in how...

Upcoming Events

Announcements

Most Active Members