AIIM Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• We want to send a warm welcome to our new November AIIM members and our November anniversaries! Welcome and happy anniversary to all: @Brianne Zaretzke @Don Duffy @Gabrielle Lepage @Gi Lee @Vasile Gavrila @Bessie Vaughan @Greg Mennegar ...

• SUPER EASY and DELISH ( and totally calorie-free ) Nutella Bread Pudding  6 large croissants ( a few days old if possible ) Nutella  4 eggs 2 cups of heavy cream 2 tsp vanilla extract  sea salt ( I like to use the flake salt )  1 cup of sugar  1. Grease ...

• Please join our AIIM team in congratulating  our November new and renewing CIP members. New: @Jeremy Lawrence @Camille Robertson @Justin Weymouth @Erida Lice @James Parker Renewals: @Linda Brooks @Toomas Korka @Scott Raynes @Gary Logan @Paul ...

• AIIM True North would like to invite you to a webinar on Dec 7, 2021 at 12:30 PM ET.  The presentation will examine and dispel some misconceptions of AI as a solution for every digital transformation business challenge. You can register here . This ...

• Thanksgiving and Christmas morning both, I do a strata. A strata is more of a framework than a recipe - it's basically bread, eggs, and cheese, plus whatever else you want to throw in. Mine usually starts with Hawaiian sweet bread or sourdough. I use ...

1 person recommends this.

Digital Landfill Blog

• Back in 2017, I called up a few of the information governance friends I’d made through the AIIM Community to better understand the challenges they were up against. As we engaged in a bit of Socratic dialogue, it became clear to us all that the perceived role of information governance had to shift from a singular focus on risk and cost reduction. If they don't, they will...
  • In several posts, we’ve talked about professional development options for information management professionals and provided guidance on how to determine whether a particular course or certification is a good fit . For the most...
  • I’ll save you from having to read another contrived word about how difficult the last year was. And it was, without a doubt, difficult. Instead, I want to focus on one of my favorite positives to come out of the pandemic – the “Covid Hobby” phenomenon.

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Members