AIIM Open Forum

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks Lisa for the feedback. It is well appreciated. ------------------------------ Victor Sabo Business Transformation Lead DataGuard Document Management Ltd victor.sabo@dataguardng.com ------------------------------

• Victor, Unfortunately, I don't have a recommendation. Lisa ------------------------------ Lisa Desautels ------------------------------

• Thanks for your response Alan. I will be looking out for your feedback after you interact with the NewGen engineer. In the meantime, I haven't been able to secure a connection with any NewGen engineer myself. Given the pressing nature of this task, ...

• Victor; Since your files are on a fileshare, a simple way to get your files into Newgen would be to use a Webdav interface. This would allow you to drag and drop a batch of documents. The downside is that this does not support any metadata. I would ...

• Hi Mason, Thanks for sharing your experience. This is really helpful. I have already started reaching out to a few NewGen PMs and Engineers via LinkedIn after I got @Mike Prentice 's initial response. I appreciate the steps that you've listed. ...

The AIIM Blog

Announcements

• AIIM On Air: Your Story, Your Voice in the AIIM Community!

AIIM On Air is shaking things up this year! We're eager to gather stories directly from our members – yes, that means you! Share insights about your career, 2024 priorities, and industry forecasts. No prerequisites, just your willingness to share your unique journey and insights as an AIIM member. Engage in casual Zoom conversations with AIIM President & CEO Tori Miller Liu, CIP.

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Members