Intelligent Information Management Online Community | AIIM

• Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

Hi Sheri, We're working with a number of clients on preparation for Copilot. Technical readiness ...

Thank you for your leadership in forming this group, Anthea! This is such an important way to support ...

Hi Everyone, We are thrilled to announce that we are launching our BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi Everyone, We are thrilled to announce that we are launching our BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, ...

Is anyone currently evaluating MS Co-Pilot? Curious as to what challenges you've run into, particularly ...

Hello Lyndsey, I think it would be a good way to use a short video sharing with your Records ...

1 person recommends this.

My updated IG/IM/RM events listing, with nearly 70 events, is now live at https://informata.blogspot.com/2024/02/upcoming-industry-meetings-and-webinars.html ...

Lyndsey, I use Stream and do the videos myself, as well. Always nice to have examples from you organization ...

AIIM+ News

Event Calendar

The AIIM Blog

• Recently, the Association for Intelligent Information Management and Business Forms Management Association announced that they have joined forces. BFMA is now a part of AIIM! Read the full press release here ....
  • Why do workshops work so well in adult learning? Read on to see how we are incorporating workshops at AIIM24 and how you can use workshops as a powerful tool for adult learning.