Community Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• We have a new partner for the "2024 AIIM State of the Information Management Practice Survey"! I am very pleased to share that the Records and Information Management Practitioners Alliance (RIMPA) Global in Australia is now partnering with AIIM on this ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Good morning! Have any organizations developed productivity measures that provide meaningful results for IM/RM groups? Context: Our current Return to Office (RTO) policy is in office two days a week for employees, three days for executives. One ...

• Hello, I know this is an old thread but in case anyone is using this as a reference, there are now modern and robust options available, including FedRAMP authorized versions if needed. These can include tools from Microsoft, Nintex, or UI Path depending ...

• My updated IG/IM/RM events listing, with 89 events listed, is now live at https://informata.blogspot.com/2024/04/upcoming-industry-meetings-and-webinars_30.html . If I missed your event, let me know and I'll get it added. CIPs, the vast majority ...

• My updated IG/IM/RM events listing, with 89 events listed, is now live at https://informata.blogspot.com/2024/04/upcoming-industry-meetings-and-webinars_30.html . If I missed your event, let me know and I'll get it added. CIPs, the vast majority of ...

The AIIM Blog

• If you are new to AIIM, you might be wondering what AIIM means when we say "information," which we admittedly say a lot. My favorite explanation of information is from Steve Weissman, CIP, who told me that he simply refers to information as "stuff in a box." Information represents all the data you manage within your organization. Information means both structured and unstructured data.
  • April 22nd marks the annual Earth Day, where earthday.org, jointly with many organizations, mobilize volunteers to drive education and elevate awareness, highlight governance efforts and conduct cleanup efforts.
  • Think about your organization for a moment. Is there any employee who doesn't collect, store, transform, analyze, and delete information? We all need information to be successful and help our organizations achieve better business outcomes.

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• AIIM Survey Time

📢 Calling all information management professionals! 📊 Participate in our newly redesigned survey and help evaluate the state of the information management practice. Your insights are crucial for shaping the future of our industry!

Latest Shared Files

• Profile Picture

Box

We started Box in 2005 to make it easy to access information from anywhere and collaborate with anyone. ...

• Profile Picture

Rossum

Rossum is a market-leading Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) solution combining the industry’s most ...

• Healthcare claims continue to increase in number and complexity. Using cognitive capture to streamline ...

Most Active Members