Community Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, Jeff!! Here is the registration link for the upcoming meeting! Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else there! :) BIPOC Information Management Network Meeting - May 2nd @ 1:00 PM ( EST ) ------------------------------ Ally Norat Engagement ...

• Hi Jeffrey, The due to a scheduling conflict the meeting has been rescheduled to May 2, 2024 at 1:00pm (EST). A link to the meeting will be distributed shortly. Best, Anthea Ryan ------------------------------ Anthea Ryan ------------------ ...

• When is registration being sent out for next week's meeting? At first I was afraid I missed it and I searched my email to find this message. Thanks for all you're doing! ------------------------------ Jeffrey Lewis ---------------------------- ...

• Dear BIPOC Network Members, I wanted to extend my sincere gratitude to each of you for your active participation in our meeting on March 21, 2024. Your contributions were invaluable, and I'm thrilled with the progress we made together. ...

• BIPOC Information Professionals Network Meeting - March 21, 2024 at 1:00p.m. (EST) BIPOC Community Members, Join us for an engaging discussion as we continue to define the goals and direction of our network. Your thoughts, suggestions, and insights ...

The AIIM Blog

• If you are new to AIIM, you might be wondering what AIIM means when we say "information," which we admittedly say a lot. My favorite explanation of information is from Steve Weissman, CIP, who told me that he simply refers to information as "stuff in a box." Information represents all the data you manage within your organization. Information means both structured and unstructured data.
  • April 22nd marks the annual Earth Day, where earthday.org, jointly with many organizations, mobilize volunteers to drive education and elevate awareness, highlight governance efforts and conduct cleanup efforts.
  • Think about your organization for a moment. Is there any employee who doesn't collect, store, transform, analyze, and delete information? We all need information to be successful and help our organizations achieve better business outcomes.

Latest Shared Files

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Most Active Members