Special Interest Group: Industry Standards

Industry Standards

Latest Discussion Posts

• If you are like most of us, there is a certain amount of excitement about taking on a records or document management project when your organization has appointed you the project leader. You understand what is to be accomplished but where do you begin? ...

• Several members of the industry standardss program along with several members of the Company of Fellows will be at the up coming AIIM conference.  We have listed several topics for discussion, especially those related to getting your projects started ...

• Thank you, Robert. First of all for your quick willingness to help me. Your response has been very helpful in helping to define the strategy in relation to assessing the trustworthiness of content/records management solutions. Beyond the issue of ...

• Elsa; As discussed over the phone, there is no agreed-upon industry certification for trustworthy content/records management solutions at this point.   There are various other documents prepared by other bodies that use the term "certification" and "trusted ...

• Yes,  Elisa and i have been trying to find a good time to discuss this via a skype call.   Once i get some more clarity on what Elisa is trying to accomplish, i will post a detailed message to the group on the discussion.  If others have a similar ...

Digital Landfill Blog

Announcements

• Welcome to the Industry Standards SIG

We are excited about having this group and engaging with you. This group was set up to allow for practical peer-to-peer advice based on and supported by industry standards from ISO (International Organization of Standardization), ANSI (American National Standards Institute), and others. In addition to receiving advice, we will also share thoughts on specific aspects of standards being developed and ask your thoughts to help us develop the standards. So, come to join this SIG and participate to help set the direction of various standards.

Latest Shared Files

Community Blogs

Most Active Members