Community Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• At the annual AIIM conference, we always have a staff member present in each session, whether breakout or roundtables. We do intros, take notes, keep the speakers on time, and just whatever needs to happen for a given session to be successful. So I've ...

• Profile Picture

CIPs at AIIM20

Hi fellow CIPs,  Good morning and happy Friday! I wanted to remind you about AIIM20, the annual get-together of the AIIM tribe and of CIPs in particular, and ask for your assistance on a couple of things. We're only about 8 weeks out from Dallas!  First, ...

• Profile Picture

RE: CIP infographic

Nice work Jesse!  Now to turn the whole map "AIIM blue" and up the numbers in each country! I'm also sure that McMurdo Station could use a couple of CIPs (at least.)  Is Antarctica on the map?  Webinar might be the best way to reach them? ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

CIP infographic

Hi all, I was doing some analysis on this august body of information professionals and determined that we've now certified people from 55 countries around the world. We put that into a snazzy little infographic: I'm also uploading the original ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Introductions

My home state: Illinois but have been adopted by Wisconsin My favorite hobby : Road trips, fishing, and cooking One thing most people don't know about me : I do not like "backtracking".  When running errands, I have a specific route planned that ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• In several recent posts, I’ve talked about professional development options for information management professionals and provided guidance on how to determine whether a particular course or certification is a good fit . For...
  • The AIIM Conference is fast-approaching and whether you’ve already secured your ticket, still trying to convince your boss to send you , or just can’t attend this year - we have something for everyone on this latest episode of The AIIM on...
  • Enacting change is easier when you don’t have to go at it alone. In fact, a major factor in the success of organizational change comes down to internal buy-in with your co-workers. The more internal advocates you have on your side, the easier that positive change can spread quickly and efficiently. The old adage about there being ‘strength in numbers’ holds true when it comes to change management

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Members