Records Managers

Records_Managers_Community.png

Latest Discussion Posts

• One of the side effects of the pandemic has been the generation of new information types and classes based on organizations' need to keep their essential, in-person workers and their students and customers safe. Things like visitor logs, temperature checks, ...

• Good morning! Yes, I can see it that way. Each of them brings their own experiences and job perspectives. My job covers all of our information assets plus I handle all legal holds, subpoenas and public information requests (FOIAs). I guess we do sort ...

• Thanks for the reply.  I sense that your members are getting a lot of value from your team, probably beyond just records management - especially given that your team actively shares information, responds to questions, etc. So it seems your mandate is ...

• Hi, Eric, I work for the Austin Convention Center. I'm the Information Administrator for the Convention Center department and I have a team of 14 who cover about 275 people. I do the bulk of the work for the program but my team handles getting info out ...

• Hello everybody:) Here is how is our self-training ECM support looks ( we have a combination of videos, word and pdf documents): ------------------------------ Mia Deleanu ------------------------------

Digital Landfill Blog

• We surveyed members of the AIIM Community as a part of our yearly look at the state of the industry. The numbers are in— 46% of respondents graded their organizations as poor or needs improvement when it comes to dealing with the rising tide of information chaos . Even more alarming...
  • Technology and apps that are helping to prevent illness, accidents, and crime also happen to collect a vast amount of personal data. Similarly, some of the video conferencing and collaboration platforms that we knowledge workers are all too familiar with are now using artificial intelligence to recognize participants and their behaviors. Are these new features a boost to efficiency...
  • Document Management is the use of a software application to track digital documents from creation through approval and publication. It serves in many ways to apply a formal governance framework to the document creation and collaborative editing processes.

Most Active Members