Community Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• Jesse,im I understand your preferred choice (#2) but I would like to see more context information in the introduction of the question. I agree with #2 if the context is internal to the enterprise. However, two of my clients were large government organization ...

• Hi all, and Happy Friday! The best answer here is 2, effective organization of content and use of metadata. #1 is a good answer, but with poor metadata and poor taxonomies even the best search tool will struggle. For #3, whether a field is mandatory ...

• I would like to clarify that we are improving the findability of information for all members of the enterprise and its clients and stakeholders; not a limited audience. Base on that context my thoughts: What is the most important factor for improving ...

• Hi Ole,  First, congratulations and welcome to the club. :) I will forward your feedback to the folks at Kryterion - I'd like to hope that moving to reengage motion-detecting lighting would be OK but the proctors are quite strict, so I'm just not sure.  ...

• I took the online CIP Exam today and passed! The information in this study was relevant for me to step it up and do the last studying and preperations before the exam. I can confirm that my test results on my practice test I took a couple of days before ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• According to the 2019 IDC study of spending on Artificial Intelligence (AI), it's estimated to reach $35.8 billion in 2019 and is expected to double by 2022 to $ 79.2 billion representing an annual growth rate of 38% for the period 2018-2022. The economic benefits and utility of AI technologies are clear and compelling...
  • I returned to downtown Washington, DC, last week to teach the AIIM Foundations of Intelligent Information Management (FIIM) course . The class started with some icebreaker exercises, including asking the students to define, in their own words, “What is information management? ...
  • The dream of going paperless has been on the minds of businesses of all sizes and industries for years. The idea is simple - minimize the use of paper to reduce costs and carbon footprint while at the same time increasing operating efficiencies and profitability. But just because a concept is simple doesn...

Latest Shared Files

Community Blogs

Most Active Members