Special Interest Group: Office 365 / SharePoint

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks Lorne, That's exactly my plan - with one proviso - address any medium to high risks faced by the organisation as a result of what they are currently doing. Cheers Heather ------------------------------ Heather Jack Consulting Director HJBS Ltd ...

• In terms of the transition, my suggestion is to let the staff for this client continue to do what they're doing while you build, deliver, measure, and optimize the education (as opposed to "training") of the exec, management, and staff of all the aspects ...

• Hey Lorne, We were clearly typing responses simulataneously! Engagement with the Exec is right up there on my agenda. Ultimately the business does not know what O365 (MS365?) actually really is, what it can offer, how many different approaches there ...

• Thanks so much Robert, I totally agree with you in terms of moving ASAP to proper requirements gathering, planning and implementing O365 holistically. My key issue is, as you also mention, managing the legacy stuff and also managing the "people" side ...

• Heather, While I agree in principle with the things Robert has suggested, I'm actually going to suggest what I see as critical "pre-work" before diving into any of those activities. Especially given your statement that you are an IG pro already, ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• Enacting change is easier when you don’t have to go at it alone. In fact, a major factor in the success of organizational change comes down to internal buy-in with your co-workers. The more internal advocates you have on your side, the easier that positive change can spread quickly and efficiently. The old adage about there being ‘strength in numbers’ holds true when it comes to change management
  • The success of any project relies on involving stakeholders early on and keeping them properly informed throughout. A systems development project is no different. If you want the systems that you build, buy, and develop to properly manage information assets across the life cycle, then you have to leverage the knowledge of your RIM team.
  • In today's digital era of information technology, a company needs to consider several factors to decide how to manage their data and documents online. A large share of companies have now adopted cloud-based infrastructure, but many still rely on the tried-and-true legacy of on-premises document management software programs. If you, too, are in a dilemma as to which solution is right for your business, stick around...

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Members