Special Interest Group: Office 365

Latest Discussion Posts

• Who will be at AIIM19 next week? There are a number of O365 sessions--I'd like to meet up and we should plan our next Zoom gathering in April. Add your topic suggestions here--or we could bring back ideas from the conference. ------------------------------ ...

• Hey fellow AIIM'ers! Still looking for people who would like a chance to win a $100 USD gift certificate for Amazon!  Just help me gather some industry sentiment/experience regarding SharePoint by completing a brief survey: Survey As someone that ...

• @Diane Wilson -- It was! We're posting the replay for members only this week. Will respond to this thread when the video series is live. ------------------------------ Jessica Lombardo Director of Membership AIIM ------------------------------

• Just found your meeting an joining right now!  IF there is a presentation, would you please forward?  Thank you - Diane Wilson Work email:  dwilson1@cvrenergy.com ------------------------------ Diane Wilson IT OCM Network2Change/CVR Energy --------- ...

• Hello - was the event recorded? I missed the event and would like to go back and watch / view presentations as this is exactly what I need right now (New implementation of O365 and SharePoint Online / 2016 from MS Office 016 and OpenText... Fun fun Thank ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• Last week, I had the privilege of teaching our inaugural Foundations of Intelligent Information Management course in Denver, CO. We had students from a variety of industries and locations take part in the course, which is designed to provide participants with a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of information management...
  • Organizations today work with a great volume and variety of data. The trick is using that information in ways that improve the performance of the organization. One example is in the oil and gas industry where the stakes are extremely high; involving millions in revenue. Government approval for exploratory oil and gas rights are awarded to companies with the best technical application. The trouble is, assembling...
  • Welcome back to this continuing series on the updated Certified Information Professional (CIP) exam . In this post, I'll be focusing on Domain 3, Digitalizing Core Business Processes. You can see the posts for Domain 1, Creating and Capturing Information

Latest Shared Files

Community Blogs

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Most Active Members