Special Interest Group: Office 365 / SharePoint

Latest Discussion Posts

• Jeff, We're planning on doing it but haven't started the process yet. If you're already converted to a VOIP based phone system, it doesn't appear to be terribly complicated. In our case, we had desktop phones that were VOIP and since ...

• Well put Geoff. A couple of other things to be aware of: There is a limited selection of desk sets and headsets that are certified to work with Teams telephony if you want your users to be able to place and answer calls beyond their actual ...

• We've done this for a few clients. Depending on what you want to accomplish it can range from simple to fairly complicated. At its simplest, you can simply enable the calling features on Teams and select appropriate phone number assignment. Once complete, ...

• Hi Jeff! We haven't replaced our office phones...yet...I'm sure that might come someday. Plus, we're all working from home so the office phones are collecting dust anyways. We're actually in the process of replacing Skype for Business with Teams. Earlier ...

• Does anybody have any experience replacing their phone system with Microsoft Teams?  If so, I would love to hear what that has been like for you and your organization. ------------------------------ Jeff Lewis Information Governance Manager SOL Capital ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• Think back to middle school English classes. You were taught that your titles should summarize your main points. People should be able to get the gist of what you’re talking about by just reading the title. The problem is that what you learned in English class is wrong. You don’t want your executives or stakeholders believing they know what you’re going to say without reading what you’ve said, do you?
  • We’ve all been there. We know that our information management technology is getting old, and it needs to be replaced . We can’t integrate to the newest artificial intelligence tools that could help improve the completeness and accuracy of the metadata, nor can we feel confident that we are managing records appropriately...
  • When I think back to this time last year, I’m shocked by just how different things are since the start of COVID-19. Businesses have gone through major shifts in record time - projects like moving to a remote office environment that often takes months to complete were carried out in just a few days or weeks.

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Members