Special Interest Group: Office 365 / SharePoint

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, AIIM members! I am a leader on Microsoft's records management product team. We are currently running a survey that will help prioritize the top feature asks that we've captured from our customers. We would love your input! Completing this survey will ...

• Has anybody experienced incompatibility in opening up a document with a confidential label applied after being sent to a contact in another country that does not have the same set up as the US? Meaning the other country has M365 but not configured with ...

• Happy Friday! I thought this group might be interested in this briefing video from AIIM Analyst, John Mancini. What stands out to you from these data trends? For those interested, a free copy of the full report with these data trends and ...

• Hey Rob, Yeah, not sure when MS made the change (I didn't see an announcement), but as can be seen from the article below from the MS Docs site in the section I've highlighted you can leave the date off and hold all content in specified locations ...

• Lorne -  A point of clarification (maybe for me).  It used to be that the hold was placed only on existing content.  The search was run one-time and whatever results came back received a hold.  Has that changed?  (I'm sort of reading between the lines ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• Document Management is the use of a software application to track digital documents from creation through approval and publication. It serves in many ways to apply a formal governance framework to the document creation and collaborative editing processes.
  • In a truly all-digital world, there would be no need for printers – or scanners or document couriers. Documents would never need to be printed, and processes would run smoothly from all-electronic input to all-electronic output. This may already the reality for some leading companies, but for most organizations, forms, contracts, agreements, and signoffs are still rooted in wet ink on paper. In this post, we’ll examine...
  • We’ve covered the importance of Information Capture on the blog before and explored how capture represents the first step in the information lifecycle. In this step, we “capture” or gather information into our business ecosystem to store, manage, protect, and ultimately it use for business value. It ALL starts with capture. But, the...

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Members