About two years ago, we held a contest for readers of Infonomics Weekly (our newsletter at the time) to describe ECM in 60 seconds or less.
Since we just began the ECM community here; I thought I would dust these off for anyone new who hasn't seen these yet. It's 7 minutes well spent.
1. What Is ECM? by Chris Vitti.
2. I.T. Jones - In the ECM Crusade. Submitted by Patrick Hammond
3. A Tale of Two Days - ECM in 1 Minute or Less. Submitted by Datavault.
4. ECM in 60 Seconds. ECM Can Mean a Number of Things. Submitted by Simon Harvey.
5. What is ECM -- A Tale of Two Towns. Submitted by Susan Gerstner.
6. Content Is Like Water. Submitted by Cassandra Wurster.
7. And, last but not least, the winner of the contest:
What is ECM? The Laundry Analogy. Submitted by Mike Discenzo and Mike Layton.
#ECMdefinition #EnterpriseContentManagement #Datavault #HylandSoftware