Asia

AIIM Asia
last person joined: 11 days ago 

Asia

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi All, May I know few suggestions from the Data Governance experts regarding the problems being faced in Industry regarding the CRM data Management. Thanks in advance. ------------------------------ Soumya Nagireddy iBuild Innovations India Limited ...

Industry Blog

• Good news - we’ve updated Certified Information Professional (CIP) exam! For the last six months, a group of very experienced subject matter experts has been revising the CIP exam, program, and training. With any change comes questions, so I thought I would take some time to answer some of the ones I’m sure you’re asking.
  • Did you know that AIIM is governed by a Board of Directors (BOD) ? Our BOD is the governing body of our Association. We rely on this group of individuals to help us establish strategic direction and set policies. Members of the Board represent a cross-section of our community...
  • Sometimes a little too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. An overabundance of motivation can lead to stress, fatigue, and burnout. According to the Harvard Business Review, the majority of managers now spend over 85% of their work time checking emails, checking up on meetings, connecting with people over the phone, and checking their phones...