Special Interest Group: Government

Government SIG

Latest Discussion Posts

• Although AIIM is no longer an SDO, its members remain stakeholders in the activities of government agencies and particularly those related to information management.  Thus, I am sharing the following message for whatever members of the AIIM community ...

• Signed into law by President Trump on January 14, the new OPEN Government Data Act (OGDA) makes openness, machine-readability, and schema-compliance the default for government information, including records subject to release under FOIA. It also ...

• ​I read an article on our internal board last week about the idea of "Application Rationalization" when moving into the cloud. The point of the article was to dissuade people from doing a "plunk of junk" from one hosting environment to another.  For quite ...

• Good thoughts and discussion.  I hope to encourage you both with an update from ground zero at Headquarters AF (HAF).  The AF is moving to the DoD Office 365 Cloud as you know.  There is a big records policy clean-up effort underway at the Headquarters ...

• Jana, First, it was great seeing you in San Antonio at AIIM18!  Also, thank you for attending our FEDSIG interest meeting there.  You have been one of my information heroes for many years and I'm very glad to have you in this online community. Here ...

Digital Landfill Blog

Latest Shared Files

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Most Active Members