Special Interest Group: Federal Government

AIIM Federal Government SIG

Latest Discussion Posts

• ​I read an article on our internal board last week about the idea of "Application Rationalization" when moving into the cloud. The point of the article was to dissuade people from doing a "plunk of junk" from one hosting environment to another.  For quite ...

• Good thoughts and discussion.  I hope to encourage you both with an update from ground zero at Headquarters AF (HAF).  The AF is moving to the DoD Office 365 Cloud as you know.  There is a big records policy clean-up effort underway at the Headquarters ...

• Jana, First, it was great seeing you in San Antonio at AIIM18!  Also, thank you for attending our FEDSIG interest meeting there.  You have been one of my information heroes for many years and I'm very glad to have you in this online community. Here ...

• In the DoD space, I see RIM related or affecting "automation" coming from a few places and would like to explore what that means to better managing the information flowing through the digital pipes.  1) Homegrown - buried in some generic support contract ...

• ​​Hello: Wondering if anyone in Federal Government who has implemented either GimalSoft or Collabware could provide thoughts and/or lessons learned on implementation process.   Thank you, ------------------------------ Lisa Rose Senior Document and ...

Latest Shared Files

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Digital Landfill Blog

Most Active Members