Community Home

Latest Discussion Posts

Please login to see all eligible discussion postings

Join AIIM to Connect

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Digital Landfill Blog

• Organizations need to think about how the advent of the third wave of exponential change – the drive to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning - will require them to look at the future through a different set of lenses. I’d like to offer three of these “lenses” – I’m sure there are more – but I think these three are ones that those in this community are uniquely prepared to tackle...
  • Truly disruptive moments occur only once in a generation. They occur when the cumulative inertia of technology innovation combines to disrupt business models. And the heart of disruption is ultimately when radical technology changes are standardized and then incorporated into new business models.
  • Automation in the workplace is already well underway. The McKinsey Global Institute estimates that up to 50% of workplace tasks could be fully automated by 2055 , if not before. For employees, this can be a daunting concept, as increased automation in professional settings could lead to...

Most Active Members