Special Interest Group: Office 365

Latest Discussion Posts

• @Diane Wilson -- It was! We're posting the replay for members only this week. Will respond to this thread when the video series is live. ------------------------------ Jessica Lombardo Director of Membership AIIM ------------------------------

• Just found your meeting an joining right now!  IF there is a presentation, would you please forward?  Thank you - Diane Wilson Work email:  dwilson1@cvrenergy.com ------------------------------ Diane Wilson IT OCM Network2Change/CVR Energy --------- ...

• Hello - was the event recorded? I missed the event and would like to go back and watch / view presentations as this is exactly what I need right now (New implementation of O365 and SharePoint Online / 2016 from MS Office 016 and OpenText... Fun fun Thank ...

• Hey fellow AIIM'ers! Can you help me with a bit of data gathering in exchange for a chance to win a $100 USD gift certificate for Amazon? Survey As someone that has been working with SharePoint for over a decade, I've created the above wholly ...

• Camera?  Surely, you jest! ------------------------------ Lorne Rogers Vice-Chair, ISO Trustworthy Content/Document Management President Aria Consulting & Implementers Ltd. http://ariaconsulting.net ------------------------------

Latest Shared Files

Community Blogs

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Digital Landfill Blog

• While Artificial Intelligence (AI) has the potential to be a very powerful tool in information management, the topic is so wrapped up in hyperbole and confusion that it can be challenging to cut through all the noise, causing many to fear the complexity of AI. As you may know, AIIM recently launched a new training course titled Practical AI for the Information Professional...
  • Digital transformation means reworking business processes to take maximum advantage of data and digital content. Better, faster, and cheaper content management is one goal, but the real payoff is in automating routine tasks including customer interactions. More data and process improvement will, in turn, allow us to do more with our content, to reach new audiences and boost satisfaction and profitability...
  • A potentially problematic challenge for industry and legislators is the apparent tension between privacy rights and the rapid adoption of blockchain-based applications which are expected to reach $10.6 billion in revenue by 2023.

Most Active Members