Canada: First Canadian Chapter (Toronto and Ottawa, ON, Canada)

Welcome to AIIM First Canadian

We are AIIM First Canadian!

We're a community of Information Professionals who meet up regularly in both Toronto and Ontario.  Want to get in touch? We'd love to hear from you, please email us at membership@aiim.org

Thanks!
AIIM First Canadian
last person joined: 22 days ago 

First Canadian Chapter

Latest Discussion Posts

• ​Hi there, Has anyone had any experience with creating a record series for archiving interactive online tools that has educational content?  I understand that website content and media is considered published works but the content with educational curriculum ...

• Hello Everyone in Canada! I have just joined aiim and wanted to introduce myself. I am first and foremost, a person who is driven to make a positive difference within an organization and any relationships it touches.   I am currently responsible for ...

• Hi Kapil, we are investigating options is our venue provider. I will follow up with you when something has been determined. Thanks.../Winnie ------Original Message------ ​Hi, I follow AIIM and its ECM community. I know that we have meetings ...

• ​Hi, I follow AIIM and its ECM community. I know that we have meetings in Toronto. Is there any way we can join Skype meeting from other part of Canada. e.g. Winnipeg? Thanks, Kapil ------------------------------ Kapil Vyas Sr. ECM Architect The ...

• Good morning, I would like to know if there are any chapter meetings/gatherings in Ottawa? As a federal employee it is very difficult to obtain approval to travel for membership participation, and I would like to meet up with and have an opportunity ...

Industry Blog