Canada: First Canadian Chapter (Toronto and Ottawa, ON, Canada)

Welcome to AIIM First Canadian

We are AIIM First Canadian!

We're a community of Information Professionals who meet up regularly in both Toronto and Ontario.  Want to get in touch? We'd love to hear from you, please email us at membership@aiim.org

Thanks!
AIIM First Canadian
last person joined: 14 days ago 

First Canadian Chapter

Latest Discussion Posts

• I live in Toronto and just recently joined AIIM.  Are there plans for a next meeting? ------------------------------ Lisa Jayne ------------------------------

• Hello everyone! I just have a question: in regards to the off-boarding process at your organization, what is the role of the IM department in this process?  A top level executive (senior management) is retiring soon and there is concern that once they ...

• Hi, I am based in Ottawa. I have been a member of the chapter for a few years now.  Is the chapter able to provide list of members in the Ottawa so that we can meet up and network?  Thanks in advance your help. ------------------------------ Amitabh ...

• ​Hi there, Has anyone had any experience with creating a record series for archiving interactive online tools that has educational content?  I understand that website content and media is considered published works but the content with educational curriculum ...

• Hello Everyone in Canada! I have just joined aiim and wanted to introduce myself. I am first and foremost, a person who is driven to make a positive difference within an organization and any relationships it touches.   I am currently responsible for ...

Industry Blog