DC Metro Area: National Capital Chapter NCC-AIIM

NCC AIIM
last person joined: 11 days ago 

NCC-AIIM is a group dedicated to networking and equipping Information Professionals in the Washington, D.C. area. We are the National Capital Chapter of AIIM International. We meet together for networking, learning, and fun. Join us!

Latest Discussion Posts

• Does anybody have any recommendations for a secure e-mail vendor?  I work for a registered investment advisory firm and we are in the process of finding a new vendor to send secure and encrypted e-mail messages.  Some of our requirements are as follows: ...

• Profile Picture

Offsite Storage Vendor

My firm is looking at leaving our current offsite storage vendor and are investigating other possible vendors to use.  Does anyone have any recommendations of vendors that they use for offsite records storage? Thanks! ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

NARA request feedback

​ Courtney Anderson, an electronic records policy analyst from the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), has asked for broad dissimination of the following information and request for feedback.  The below was originally addressed to the ...

• Our next event is on the 18th! Would be great to see you there. Details: https://www.meetup.com/DC-Information-Professionals-NCC-AIIM/events/245727527/ Mark Patrick Happy Hour! Information & Data Management ...

• thank you! this is a huge help and is helping me understand things. It's a challenge navigating a new world to me, but i know i can do it! i appreciate your input! and will join the group you recommended! ------------------------------ Erin Perkins ...

Industry Blog