Colorado: Rocky Mountain Chapter

AIIM Rocky Mountain
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Rocky Mountain Chapter

Latest Discussion Posts

• (I apologize if this isn't the proper forum to announce this.) The Regional Transportation District has a job opening for a Senior Manager of our Information Governance & Management Division. The application period for the position closes December 28th. ...

• Team ~  I have sent an email out to many of you to have you send me your email address so I can send an invitation out.  If I missed you and you are interested in helping the Chapter, please send me your email address to rluera@iqbginc.com. Thanks, ...

• That is awesome...for those of you who volunteered. Gina and I will be setting up a meeting to work on a meeting or webex session for July.  Keep you eyes open one of us will reach out to you soon. Thanks for your support. ------------------------------ ...

• Good morning! I am also local and have been more involved in this AIIM chapter at a previous point in time. Would love to get more involved and play an active role.  Happy to see some interest and some familiar names.  Let me know what I can do to help ...

• Michael ~ We can certainly use your help and will bring you in at our next planning meeting. ------------------------------ RayAnn Salazar ------------------------------

Latest Shared Files

Industry Blog