Home

AIIM Communities For You

SIGS__1_.png

Upcoming Member Events

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Records Managers

Hi Everyone! I'm Erica from Microsoft, the Product Manager for information governance and retention. ...

Hi Dan, How do you have the inactivity monitor / notification process setup for your Teams? Was it something ...

Currently in our Organization we are just rolling out teams.   Currently, we have clearly stated that ...

Do you have a policy that prescribes when to use chat vs a team channel for communication? Or SharePoint ...

Hi John, still trying to figure this out. I just found this document from Microsoft, so I'm just trying ...

Applications for serving on the Women In Intelligent Information Management (WIM) Leadership Council ...

• Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

Applications for serving on the Women In Intelligent Information Management (WIM) Leadership Council ...

• Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

The Age Of Surveillance Capitalism : The Fight for a Human Future at the New Frontier of Power by Shoshana ...

Announcements

• AIIM'S Company of Fellows and Award of Merit nominations

AIIM is pleased to announce that the call for nominations for the 2021 association awards to include The AIIM Company of Fellows and the Award of Merit is now open. Only current members of the Company of Fellows may submit nominations.

Recipients will be selected by the AIIM Awards Committee and approved by the Board of Directors. The eligibility details and submission instructions can be found at this link.

Nominations and letters of support must be sent to Boshia Smith by no later than March 12, 2021.

Any questions, please email me directly.

More

The AIIM Blog

• Information has transformed in a big way over the past few decades, with some of the most significant changes coming in just the last five years. Year over year, information has seen a dramatic increase in both value and volume. The advancement of new technology has transitioned much of this from paper to digital – which presents its own set of new challenges regarding compliance, access, and...
  • How many times have you left a joint meeting of members of your organization's Information Management (IM) and IT teams thinking that everyone was on the same page, only to find out a few days later that the decisions your colleagues in the "other" unit took away were totally different from what your unit did? It happens more often than we think. And when it does happen, we should consider ourselves lucky if it takes...

Recent Community Blogs