• Sharon Burnett
  • AIIM Conference 2020
  • AIIM_Call_for_Stories_HL_Banner_.png

Member Spotlight

Latest AIIM20 Goings On

• No data found
  • Upcoming Events

Latest Discussions

• I will be attending AIIM for the first time this year, looking forward to it. I have a new SaaS product ...

• Hi, this is John Huggins from Notable Systems.  We offer fast, accurate and reliable targeted data capture ...

• Posted in: CIP Study Group

Hrm - apparently my correct answer never made it live! The best answer here is 1, as soon as the project ...

• Posted in: CIP Study Group

Hi all,  This week's question comes from Domain 1, Creating and Capturing Information.  Which tool ...

• ​This will be my first AIIM conference and I'm excited to get there.  Our organization is in the early ...

• Hello everyone! I am Mark Patrick.  I work as a civil servant in the US Department of Defense on the ...

• Hi, My name is Kimberly DeCola and I'm the Information Administrator for the Austin Convention Center. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Dallas souvenirs?

Awesome!  Thanks, Denise.  I'll have to stop by there too!. ------------------------------ Boshia Smith ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• Enacting change is easier when you don’t have to go at it alone. In fact, a major factor in the success of organizational change comes down to internal buy-in with your co-workers. The more internal advocates you have on your side, the easier that positive change can spread quickly and efficiently. The old adage about there being ‘strength in numbers’ holds true when it comes to change management
    • The success of any project relies on involving stakeholders early on and keeping them properly informed throughout. A systems development project is no different. If you want the systems that you build, buy, and develop to properly manage information assets across the life cycle, then you have to leverage the knowledge of your RIM team.

Recent Blogs