• Member Newsletters
  • Dunigan_B
  • Share Resources

Member Spotlight

Digital Landfill Blog

Most Active Members

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

One step that could be easily eliminated is going to the properties to retrieve the ID.  Just add the ...

Would love to see that Jana if you can dig it up! Thanks all,  Tzofit ------------------------------ ...

Brooke -  I think that there are definitely ways to do this and not make it hard.  One for instance... ...

Those icons are great. Thank you for the resource link! i used the icons in Visio to create a graphic ...

Hi Tzofit, aside from the standard Visio and what others have mentioned, I have tried the free online ...

I like really simple icons. This is an excellent resource: https://thenounproject.com/ ------------------------------ ...

Hi Brooke, This would be my recommendation versus trying to cobble something together that will make ...

We are using Sharepoint 2013 on-prem for document and records management (we may be switched to hybrid ...

We're set to release a new research report in the coming weeks called "IIM Best Practices - Implementing ...

Thanks! ------------------------------ Tzofit Goldfarb Senior Director, Information Center HarperCollins ...

Announcements

Upcoming Events