AIIM19
  • AIIM AMA Certification
  • Get Started
  • HL_Banner_AIIM20_CFS.png

• Beck_Dan
  • AIIM Conference 2020

Member Spotlight

Digital Landfill Blog

• We've been offering the Certified Information Professional exam in a proctored online format for about a year now. In that time, we've noticed some common pitfalls that cause issues with candidates or even prevent them from completing the exam. Here are the top three issues candidates run into and how to avoid them:
  • We regularly discuss the value and importance of information governance - at our conference, in our training courses, in our virtual events. And we're by no means alone - every association and consulting firm in the industry has been making the same points for years. And if you're reading this post, you probably get it already. But what if your bosses still don't care? How can you...
  • “To Fly. To Serve.” That’s the motto of British Airways, a carrier I have flown for many years. When I first saw those words displayed on a plaque in the cabin as I boarded my flight, I chuckled. At the time, they seemed rather pretentious for what has become a very commonplace, almost plebeian way to get folks from one place to another. Of course, the more I thought about it, the more...

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

Hi, We are seeking to learn from others who have implemented and use O365 Compliance Center. We are ...

• Posted in: Brazil

Esta pesquisa realizada pela AIIM International com autoria de John Mancini aborda a incorporação da ...

• Posted in: Brazil

Material escrito por Kevin Craine da AIIM International contendo 3 práticas recomendadas para ajudar ...

We have and have chosen on of the app source tools , but it mainly the shop floor devices we are looking ...

OK, well, D365 BC has numerous shop floor 3 rd party solutions for data collection. Which have you ...

I have consulted with my colleague Joseph Argento (Senior Software Engineer at Datalogics) and this is ...

It is Microsoft Business Central having to present information to the floor via its own screens, SharePoint ...

Announcements

Recent Blogs