Welcome
  • Get Started
  • Karen Loftis
  • AIIM_Call_for_Stories_HL_Banner_.png
  • Case_Study_Banner.png

Upcoming Community Events

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

Jennifer, The first thing that strikes ME to ask is: how do you know you've actually captured ...

One small quirk for all those using Teams: If you try to do a PowerPoint slideshow that contains an embedded ...

1 person recommends this.

Per our institutional Data Classification Policy, the Information Management department at my institute ...

Kathy, Your experience reflects ours almost perfectly.  We operate in multiple locations across several ...

Hi David.  Can you be more specific with your question? ------------------------------ Kathy Harper ...

Hi Tom.  We use and encourage the use of MS Teams for both internal and external use.  You are allowed ...

1 person recommends this.

Hi AIIM Community, In an effort to make it easier for you to find and access the resources you're looking ...

Hi Georgina, Sorry, I missed the first virtual coffee break. If these are weekly, then when is the next ...

Announcements

• Thinking of you all.

We at are AIIM are thinking of each and every one of our community at this unprecedented and trying time. 

Reach out if you have any questions, AIIM related or otherwise, this is when we need our community.

Stay safe and healthy. Find positives in our current circumstances.

More

Digital Landfill Blog

• I regularly get asked questions about AIIM and ARMA – which one’s “better,” which one’s the right one, what’s the difference, etc. I've been a paid professional member of both since 2001 – August 2001 for AIIM, September 2001 for ARMA. I've also served on both organizations’ Board of Directors (2004-2005 for AIIM, 2007-2010 for ARMA). I have thoughts on both and will compare them in several key areas, including:...
  • The show Star Trek always had the coolest futuristic technology. For example, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve wished I could tell Scotty to “Beam me up!” and be teleported back home. Another thing that really caught my eye on that show was their “universal translator.” It was basically this handheld device that allowed you to easily communicate across any language – be it human or...

Recent Community Blogs