Home

Welcome
  • Get Started
  • Walls_Arlette
  • AIIM_Call_for_Stories_HL_Banner_.png
  • EARLY-BIRD-INCREASE-1160x290.png

Member Spotlight

Digital Landfill Blog

• What is Capture? Despite technology, most companies continue to struggle to manage the burden of paper in many important business processes. And while there are many technological approaches to digital transformation, the first step is often scanning. Also known as “capture,” this capability is characterized by the ability to scan paper documents to store and use them in digital form instead...
  • You're interested in an information management certification, and you've narrowed it down to two; the Certified Information Professional (CIP) vs. the Certified Records Manager (CRM). Both certifications are well-known, respected credentials in the information management industry. So what's the difference...
  • Connecting with peers in your industry can be one of the most valuable uses of your time in terms of return – both on a business and personal level. It’s a great way to keep up-to-date on industry news and trends, thought-leadership, and special events. But, it’s also a great way to share knowledge, help or be helped with a project, and make new friends.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: AIIM Open Forum

Hi Theresa, In response to your post 'What's the relationship between RPA, BPM (or process automation), ...

Hi Alvaro. To set my response, I have been working in both ECM and BPM since my beginning.  I say that ...

With respect to the headcount issue I have found that the you can often increase the value of the resources ...

I would add that pay particular attention to the Rule Engine. In RPA each path (workflow) should be completely ...

• Thank you Lorne for your comments. An important point of view for me also. ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Hemaben, thank you very much for your response, I have taken note of all the aspects you mention. ...

• Hi Robert, i agree with you. One platform for the entire organization is the best approach for document ...

Upcoming Events

Recent Blogs