Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has made waves across countless industries and disciplines over the past few years, meaning a boon in efficiency and intelligent decision-making. It is time to apply these principles to records management, so that records managers can stop monitoring minutiae and start guiding more intelligent programs that create value for your business.
In this presentation, Gimmal CEO David Quackenbush will outline his view for the near future of records management, which he calls “intelligent Records Management,” and show you why it’s time to start thinking about records management as asset management and records managers as data scientists.
In this session, attendees will learn:
- Why dark data needs to be categorized, cleaned out, and managed more effectively
- The principles that will define intelligent record management
- Steps your organization can take now to improve records efficiency
Attendees of this session will:
- Learn that automation is here and will become more prevalent in the future.
- Understand that Data Cholesterol is constraining the flow of good information in the enterprise.
- Become better prepared to be the next generation of Records Managers.
Bottom Line from this Presentation
The next generation of Records Management is about helping the enterprise identify, the unknown unknowns of corporate information not just the known knowns. it’s time to start thinking about records management as asset management and records managers as data scientists.#Robotic_Process_Automation#BusinessIntelligence#ElectronicRecordsManagement
• Networking, 11:00-11:20
• Lunch, 11:20-Noon
• Presentation, discussion, demonstration, etc., Noon-1:00