Community Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Rosemary, I have been fortunate to have my records and technology identities connected. I led a "Records and Technology Management Team" in my agency's Public Works department, and currently am the Data Stewardship and Privacy Supervisor in my agency's ...

• Hello all, I wanted to extend my sincere gratitude to those who attended our BIPOC Network meeting on March 21, 2024. Your contributions were invaluable, and I'm thrilled with the progress we made together. I am pleased to announce ...

• Dear BIPOC Network Members, I wanted to extend my sincere gratitude to each of you for your active participation in our meeting on March 21, 2024. Your contributions were invaluable, and I'm thrilled with the progress we made together. ...

• AIIM Florida Chapter Webinar April 18, 1:00 pm EDT The best predictor of Information Management Success is your Staff's ability to find the Content they need presented by Jason Cassidy, CEO, Shinydocs When ...

• Hi Rosemary, I am fortunate in that my position has been run out of the Data Systems department as long as I have been working here. That means that I have been able to be greatly involved in IT. I was also the SharePoint Administrator for a few years ...

1 person recommends this.

The AIIM Blog

• Data privacy and Artificial Intelligence (AI) are two of biggest issues in the information spaces today. However, despite the enormous amount of coverage they receive in the trade and general media, what is not yet well understood is how tightly intertwined they are, and how risky it can be to address them without a proper foundation. Here are a few points to ponder to help you avoid the most common risks.
  • Business Forms and AI

Nobody gives much thought to business forms; they just ‘are.’ As for the management of business forms, almost nobody knows that Forms Management is a ‘thing’; many likely wonder why business forms even need managing. Frankly, it’s as if business forms are unimportant, yet that could not be further from reality. They are critically important, and their centrality and importance in the world of information management and enterprise...
  • March is Women’s History Month and in celebration of women, I want to let you know about AIIM's Women in Information Management group and how we are supporting the information management community.

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• AIIM On Air: Your Story, Your Voice in the AIIM Community!

AIIM On Air is shaking things up this year! We're eager to gather stories directly from our members – yes, that means you! Share insights about your career, 2024 priorities, and industry forecasts. No prerequisites, just your willingness to share your unique journey and insights as an AIIM member. Engage in casual Zoom conversations with AIIM President & CEO Tori Miller Liu, CIP.

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Members