Community Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Jeffrey, The due to a scheduling conflict the meeting has been rescheduled to May 2, 2024 at 1:00pm (EST). A link to the meeting will be distributed shortly. Best, Anthea Ryan ------------------------------ Anthea Ryan ------------------ ...

• When is registration being sent out for next week's meeting? At first I was afraid I missed it and I searched my email to find this message. Thanks for all you're doing! ------------------------------ Jeffrey Lewis ---------------------------- ...

• Hi Everyone, This is a reminder that our first ERM M365 session is today @ 11:00AM. We will share the recording for anyone who signs up and can't attend live. Business Modernization Workshops | DocPoint Solutions ------------------------------ ...

• Friends, we are getting together to talk about organizational readiness for generative artificial intelligence, and you're invited to join us. We'll talk about how to leverage what you already know to get GenAI success and address the gaps that you know ...

• My updated IG/IM/RM events listing, with 110 events listed, is now live at https://informata.blogspot.com/2024/04/upcoming-industry-meetings-and-webinars.html . CIPs, the vast majority of these should count for CIP CEUs. ...

The AIIM Blog

• Think about your organization for a moment. Is there any employee who doesn't collect, store, transform, analyze, and delete information? We all need information to be successful and help our organizations achieve better business outcomes.
  • It’s funny how corporate leaders get serious about information governance right after their company has been hit with a lawsuit or regulatory action. OK, it’s not funny at all. But that’s usually when many executives decide it's time to implement information governance and in particular, document retention. We’re here to advise you to not put off having a defensible retention program in place long...
  • It cannot be argued that good decisions come from good information. So, in a world of rapid generative AI adoption, what does this mean for organizations who want to take advantage of this exciting new technology, while also maintaining the integrity of their information and, of course, their business decisions?

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• AIIM Survey Time

📢 Calling all information management professionals! 📊 Participate in our newly redesigned survey and help evaluate the state of the information management practice. Your insights are crucial for shaping the future of our industry!

Latest Shared Files

• Profile Picture

Rossum

Rossum is a market-leading Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) solution combining the industry’s most ...

• Healthcare claims continue to increase in number and complexity. Using cognitive capture to streamline ...

• Profile Picture

Docuvela

Docuvela specializes in helping enterprises rethink the way they manage their content in the cloud. ...

Most Active Members