Special Interest Group: Oil and Gas

SIG: AIIM Oil and Gas

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi all,  If you don't know me, I run the Certified Information Professional (CIP) certification program here at AIIM and I teach a lot of our training courses. One of the things I'm always interested in is how we can make what we do more directly relevant ...

• Join us for lunch Thursday, April 4 in Houston as Mike Alsup, a leading consultant in information governance and the Founder of Gimmal, describes how innovations in the three leading Public Clouds, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and Google, are changing ...

• Join us for lunch Thursday, April 4 in Houston as Mike Alsup, a leading consultant in information governance and the Founder of Gimmal, describes how innovations in the three leading Public Clouds, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and Google, are changing ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• At the heart of any digital transformation journey is information. Information is the currency that fuels and funds innovation, process improvements, and organizational performance. As a result, an organization’s information is its most valuable asset; the common denominator in customer experience, business agility, operational excellence, and automation.
  • We've been offering the Certified Information Professional exam in a proctored online format for about a year now. In that time, we've noticed some common pitfalls that cause issues with candidates or even prevent them from completing the exam. Here are the top three issues candidates run into and how to avoid them:
  • We regularly discuss the value and importance of information governance - at our conference, in our training courses, in our virtual events. And we're by no means alone - every association and consulting firm in the industry has been making the same points for years. And if you're reading this post, you probably get it already. But what if your bosses still don't care? How can you...

Latest Shared Files

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Most Active Members