Special Interest Group: Government

Government SIG

Latest Discussion Posts

• I am looking for a solution to store archival copies of public meeting audio and video - as you can imagine, the video files can be quite large so cost is a factor as well as simplicity. They don't need to be secure or quickly accessible since these are ...

• As the summer season is coming to an end, it is about time for us to pick up where we left off and get reconnected (virtually) again! So we've created CollabCast ! Wednesdays at 11:30am Pacific Time , we'll present a new topic where you'll be able to ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• Sometimes, change is natural. The caterpillar changing to a butterfly, the tadpole changing to a frog – these types of changes happen all the time in nature. Yet, change in business can feel anything but natural. And it’s not just at your place of business. According to McKinsey research, “nearly 70% of change programs fail to achieve their goals, largely due to employee resistance and lack of management support.”...
  • Change is hard, but not impossible. Understanding how change works, considering how people will react to change , and planning a thoughtful roll-out are all ways to ease the burden of change. It’s a practice called Change Management , and for organizational...
  • How Do I Know I Need Change Management? The funny thing about Change Management is that it’s one of those things that you probably don’t know exists until you need it. Yes, I know that’s an odd thing to say, but hear me out on this. With change management, here’s a very common scenario leading to awareness.

Latest Shared Files

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Most Active Members