Community Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello everyone, I am Kenyetta Dean-Pugh, Chief Information Assets Officer at the Central Bank of The Bahamas. This is my second AIIM conference, and I am truly looking forward to another wonderful experience. I am especially excited about the 2020 agenda ...

• Thanks Boshia! ------------------------------ Kenyetta Dean Chief Information Assets Officer Central Bank of The Bahamas ------------------------------

• Heather, you're most welcome!  See you in a few days in Dallas. ------------------------------ Boshia Smith Membership Manager AIIM ------------------------------

• Awesome thank you! ------------------------------ Heather E. Almendares Project Document Control Manager GNL Quebec ------------------------------

• Hello folks, it's me Wasantha. I have been to AIIM since last 20 years on and off. My purpose of coming is to find synergies between partnerships and learn new trends. We have a SaaS offering for a content management solution that does 5 things better ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• In several recent posts, I’ve talked about professional development options for information management professionals and provided guidance on how to determine whether a particular course or certification is a good fit . For...
  • The AIIM Conference is fast-approaching and whether you’ve already secured your ticket, still trying to convince your boss to send you , or just can’t attend this year - we have something for everyone on this latest episode of The AIIM on...
  • Enacting change is easier when you don’t have to go at it alone. In fact, a major factor in the success of organizational change comes down to internal buy-in with your co-workers. The more internal advocates you have on your side, the easier that positive change can spread quickly and efficiently. The old adage about there being ‘strength in numbers’ holds true when it comes to change management

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Members