Special Interest Group: Oil and Gas

SIG: AIIM Oil and Gas

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi all,  If you don't know me, I run the Certified Information Professional (CIP) certification program here at AIIM and I teach a lot of our training courses. One of the things I'm always interested in is how we can make what we do more directly relevant ...

• Join us for lunch Thursday, April 4 in Houston as Mike Alsup, a leading consultant in information governance and the Founder of Gimmal, describes how innovations in the three leading Public Clouds, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and Google, are changing ...

• Join us for lunch Thursday, April 4 in Houston as Mike Alsup, a leading consultant in information governance and the Founder of Gimmal, describes how innovations in the three leading Public Clouds, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and Google, are changing ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• On this episode of the AIIM on Air Podcast , your host Kevin Craine dives into the world of Intelligent Information Management in the Utilities Industry continuing the series of “I Am AIIM” member interviews. Kevin chats with two AIIM members from the Utilities Industry – Joanna Hammerschmidt , an Information...
  • It's become trite to note the speed at which technology changes, and that the speed of those changes continues to increase. But just because it's trite doesn't mean it's not true. This means that, for records managers to continue to remain relevant, we need to ensure that we are on top of new developments in records and information management that will significantly impact our organizations...
  • There is a lot of interest and discussion about the cloud these days— and for good reason. As business leaders and department heads identify impediments to their teams’ effectiveness, they are beginning to recognize that the cloud is not just about storage; it’s about flexibility, process improvement, and savings. But it will take a balanced perspective to cash in. As with any important business...

Latest Shared Files

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Most Active Members