Special Interest Group: Oil and Gas

SIG: AIIM Oil and Gas

Latest Discussion Posts

• I just joined AIIM today for the first time!  I'm hoping to be able to learn from the oil and gas community as well as share where I can.  Count me in on any of those meetings! ------------------------------ RHONDA GUAY RECORDS MANAGER NALCOR ENERGY-OIL ...

• Thank you to those that reached out - the report is now published and available here (free!) -  https://www.deep-analysis.net/report/oil-gas-mitigate-future-disruptions-with-an-intelligent-supply-chain/ ------------------------------ alan pelz-sharpe ...

• Hi there, we have been interviewing and researching the state of data and information in Oil & Gas for some time now. We have a report drafted and looking for a couple of peer reviewers to give it a sanity check and provide some feedback before it is ...

• That’s great George! Thank you Sent from my iPad ------Original Message------ We set up an Oil and Gas Meet up for tomorrow (Tuesday) at AIIM20. 11am Roundtable C. Hope this kicks off new engagement and conversations. ------------------------------ ...

• We set up an Oil and Gas Meet up for tomorrow (Tuesday) at AIIM20. 11am Roundtable C. Hope this kicks off new engagement and conversations. ------------------------------ Georgina Clelland Chief Operating Officer AIIM Connect with me https://community.aiim.org/people/georgina-clelland ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• It’s no secret that the continuing coronavirus pandemic has disrupted businesses everywhere, and the financial services industry is no exception. Indeed, the financial services industry is at a tipping point—either disrupt or get disrupted. Even before Covid-19, many areas within banking and capital markets were already experiencing serious existential threats. The industry is being transformed. What is the future...
  • Sometimes, change is natural. The caterpillar changing to a butterfly, the tadpole changing to a frog – these types of changes happen all the time in nature. Yet, change in business can feel anything but natural. And it’s not just at your place of business. According to McKinsey research, “nearly 70% of change programs fail to achieve their goals, largely due to employee resistance and lack of management support.”...
  • Change is hard, but not impossible. Understanding how change works, considering how people will react to change , and planning a thoughtful roll-out are all ways to ease the burden of change. It’s a practice called Change Management , and for organizational...

Latest Shared Files

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Most Active Members