Special Interest Group: Oil and Gas

SIG: AIIM Oil and Gas

Latest Discussion Posts

• That’s great George! Thank you Sent from my iPad ------Original Message------ We set up an Oil and Gas Meet up for tomorrow (Tuesday) at AIIM20. 11am Roundtable C. Hope this kicks off new engagement and conversations. ------------------------------ ...

• We set up an Oil and Gas Meet up for tomorrow (Tuesday) at AIIM20. 11am Roundtable C. Hope this kicks off new engagement and conversations. ------------------------------ Georgina Clelland Chief Operating Officer AIIM Connect with me https://community.aiim.org/people/georgina-clelland ...

• Oh count me in please! Sent from my iPad ------Original Message------ Not that I know of but I am researching a report on ECM in Oil & Gas - I started my career many years ago with Shell, BP & Saga :-) Love to chat with you at the event! ------------------------------ ...

• Not that I know of but I am researching a report on ECM in Oil & Gas - I started my career many years ago with Shell, BP & Saga :-) Love to chat with you at the event! ------------------------------ alan pelz-sharpe ------------------------------

• Are there any upcoming information sessions for the Oil and Gas group? ------------------------------ Stephen Shalagan Crestwood ------------------------------

Digital Landfill Blog

• I regularly get asked questions about AIIM and ARMA – which one’s “better,” which one’s the right one, what’s the difference, etc. As a paid professional member of both since 2001 – August 2001 for AIIM, September 2001 for ARMA, and having served on both organizations’ Board of Directors (2004-2005 for AIIM, 2007-2010 for ARMA), I have thoughts on both and will compare them in several key areas, including: ...
  • The show Star Trek always had the coolest futuristic technology. For example, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve wished I could tell Scotty to “Beam me up!” and be teleported back home. Another thing that really caught my eye on that show was their “universal translator.” It was basically this handheld device that allowed you to easily communicate across any language – be it human or...
  • Many of us find ourselves working from home – often rather suddenly and unexpectedly. Organizations of all sizes and in all industries are now in the position of figuring out how to ensure that the business of the business continues while staff stay home and practice effective social distancing. The good news is that...

Latest Shared Files

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Most Active Members