Special Interest Group: Women in Information Management (WIIM)

View Only

Special Thanks to our Corporate Supporters:

Microsoft-logo.png

#WIIM

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Rosemary, I have been fortunate to have my records and technology identities connected. I led a "Records and Technology Management Team" in my agency's Public Works department, and currently am the Data Stewardship and Privacy Supervisor in my agency's ...

• Hi Rosemary, I am fortunate in that my position has been run out of the Data Systems department as long as I have been working here. That means that I have been able to be greatly involved in IT. I was also the SharePoint Administrator for a few years ...

1 person recommends this.
  • I was fortunate to attend a Women Working in Technology conference last Friday in Indianapolis. I was there as a student attendee as it related to a degree I am working on. Since I have spent a lot of my career working with electronic records and recordkeeping ...

• Happy Monday WIIM! :) In the past, I've been fortunate enough to create and assist others in fundraising for the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer campaign. Every year, Making Strides have events all over, where ...

• Thanks for sharing this, @Sarah Lambert-Sheffield !!! And thank you to all of you wonderful women of AIIM for including me in this journey! ------------------------------ Ally Norat Engagement & Experience Manager AIIM International ----------- ...

The AIIM Blog

• Data privacy and Artificial Intelligence (AI) are two of biggest issues in the information spaces today. However, despite the enormous amount of coverage they receive in the trade and general media, what is not yet well understood is how tightly intertwined they are, and how risky it can be to address them without a proper foundation. Here are a few points to ponder to help you avoid the most common risks.
  • Business Forms and AI

Nobody gives much thought to business forms; they just ‘are.’ As for the management of business forms, almost nobody knows that Forms Management is a ‘thing’; many likely wonder why business forms even need managing. Frankly, it’s as if business forms are unimportant, yet that could not be further from reality. They are critically important, and their centrality and importance in the world of information management and enterprise...
  • March is Women’s History Month and in celebration of women, I want to let you know about AIIM's Women in Information Management group and how we are supporting the information management community.

Latest Shared Files

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Most Active Members