Special Interest Group: Government

Government SIG

Latest Discussion Posts

• As the summer season is coming to an end, it is about time for us to pick up where we left off and get reconnected (virtually) again! So we've created CollabCast ! Wednesdays at 11:30am Pacific Time , we'll present a new topic where you'll be able to ...

Digital Landfill Blog

• Change is hard, but not impossible. Understanding how change works, considering how people will react to change , and planning a thoughtful roll-out are all ways to ease the burden of change. It’s a practice called Change Management , and for organizational...
  • How Do I Know I Need Change Management? The funny thing about Change Management is that it’s one of those things that you probably don’t know exists until you need it. Yes, I know that’s an odd thing to say, but hear me out on this. With change management, here’s a very common scenario leading to awareness.
  • Here at AIIM, we believe that information is a business asset. Your information has the potential to help you digitally transform and understand, anticipate, and redefine experiences for your customers. But, information is a different type of asset. An asset like money is much more straight-forward because it’s easy to see its value and easy to understand. Your information is much different in...

Latest Shared Files

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Most Active Members