Special Interest Group: Government

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Has anyone put together a business case for purchasing software that will help automate metadata? My request is software agnostic as I am federal government and anything I get would have to go through a solicitation. I am just in the conceptual phase ...

• Hey everyone, I have been made the point person at my workplace for championing the Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) changes in our environment. What we are trying to do is to make it as easy as possible for end users to label their documents ...

The AIIM Blog

• It’s funny how corporate leaders get serious about information governance right after their company has been hit with a lawsuit or regulatory action. OK, it’s not funny at all. But that’s usually when many executives decide it's time to implement information governance and in particular, document retention. We’re here to advise you to not put off having a defensible retention program in place long...
  • It cannot be argued that good decisions come from good information. So, in a world of rapid generative AI adoption, what does this mean for organizations who want to take advantage of this exciting new technology, while also maintaining the integrity of their information and, of course, their business decisions?
  • ​We are launching a newly redesigned survey this month, which explores the state of the information management practice. Here's some background on this new survey and how you can participate in this important research.

Latest Shared Files

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Most Active Members