Massachusetts: New England Chapter

View Only
  • 1.  Supporting the New England Chapter and Beyond

Posted 03-03-2021 16:30
    Hello Fellow Chapter Members!
    I've recently joined the AIIM NE Chapter leadership team to support and elevate what the chapter can do for this community. I am the immediate past president of ARMA NE and have dedicated many volunteer hours to supporting our siblings in that association and have decided that it is now time to support you all. We are truly one community and my hope is that we can begin to work together to support each other in this big community. What I'd love to hear from each of you is what you need and want out of your AIIM NE chapter and what you're willing to put into it to serve that need.

Now, I could list some things myself to prompt you but I'm not going to do that. I'd like the raw ideas from you to understand what it is that will help you and this community in your professional lives which will bring growth.

So, please add your thoughts to this discussion and let's begin a dialogue to build towards some goals.

Sincerely,
    Donda L. Young, CIP

------------------------------
    Donda L. Young, CIP

• 2.  RE: Supporting the New England Chapter and Beyond

Posted 03-03-2021 16:41
    I'd like to know if the membership is interested in virtual meetings & IF SO, what should be the topic or format?

Mark S. Carter, CIP, IGP
    Ripcord, Inc.
    617-922-2528
    mcarter@...

• 3.  RE: Supporting the New England Chapter and Beyond

Posted 04-09-2021 11:23
    I am also interested in virtual meetings. I want to hear about what records management systems people use.

Frank Petrucci